What if we are villanizing Lou M. Taylor?

Or is she villanizing US?? HOW ARE YOU GOING TO SUE THE PEOPLE (specifically gays though)THAT PAY FOR YOUR DINNER :umok_pursed_squint_well_okay: ??  Without us and without Britney, Tristar would be nothing so have a bit of respect. People are advocating for Britney’s freedom and that’s the most offensive thing they’ve done. 
you’re the one with connections to the infamous Mercy Multiplied Ministries. Literally NO ONE told you to do that Miss girl :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

it was your choice and tbh the cease and desist and forced apologies are old and tired now :forkit_britney_ice_cream_ellen_glory_eating_yum_spoon_food: just like the 2003 Tristar office you got bored of and decided to expand in 2008. :anxiety_pill_struggle_panic_ahh_bottle_Wendy_williams_shake_shaking: we are humans just like u Lou 

• Haha 2
5 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

OMG THE WAY I CAME IN THINKING THIS WAS THE END OF YR EXHALE ACCOUNT :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

5 hours ago, MathCarmignani said:

Gurl the way I was ready to pop off :ohmygawd_britney_omg_shocked_wow_holy_crap_gasp_shocked_itz_in_the_zone_white:

I really feel like ppl just do not know Lou Taylor. What they do not know is that everyday Lou goes to work as a professional chef, asking the lord for strength to honour the people she works for in the midst of circumstance

so really for me to be really self indulgent for a moment, I hope that all of those who seek God for strength in their life would be inner-seeing for this woman 

:lou :praisega_gaga_amazing_brilliant_show_stopping_showstopping_sunglasses_incredible_yas_Yes:

• Haha 6
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I was about to say to him to punch himself in his ******* head :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

13 minutes ago, Jefferson Silva said:

I was ready to go off on Cassidy for the audacity of creating an user to advocate for miss T

• Haha 2
1 hour ago, Slayer said:

same

Hide contents

:cheese_Britney_awkward_cringe_eek:

Hide contents

:makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

:thelook_pissed_mad_judging_bow_blue_cheerleader_judging: I will never fall buffy

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

You knew what you were doing with that title :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

:bwink_britney_pepsi_wink_black_and_white_bw_flirt: I want her to read it 

58 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

He tries to build his Exhale career on scandals 

aebde5c0c1bf41b03ec803d71c522357.gif

:madance_madonna_dancing_party_bw_black_white: Yes it sells 

• Haha 1
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

He tries to build his Exhale career on scandals 

aebde5c0c1bf41b03ec803d71c522357.gif

You should know, I mean you had to be banned from a post, cos you didn't like being called out, cos you feel no proper representation of masculine gay men..

There is, it's just mostly in adult films with bears as the subject