Is Madonna Prepping a New Greatest Hits Album?

12 minutes ago, Acer said:

I don’t find I search or God’s Control were cool from Madame X. I wish her releasing unreleased material like Gone Gone Gone or Two Steps Behind Me in some way. 

We don't need Two steps behind me really released, her manager tried to say it wasn't about lady gaga, but everybody knew otherwise it was given the lyrical content and the tracks titled..

They made up, we don't need a fan war going higher. 

12 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Give me all your luvin' peaked at #10 in 2012. At age 53. 

I just feel everybody is saying her Music has aged badly from the subjects and the lyrics. 

And they basically said she only made it cos MTV shoved her down everybody's throats. Her scandals is what saved her career.  

They even said did anything age well from the 80s, the decade of anarchy and hating your parentals..

They even said this is why Mariah won, it was about talent in the 90s, and thanking God, but weird how most youth is atheist. 

Her catalog of music speaks for itself. She is in A League Of Her Own…. Oh I just made a pun and didn’t realize it! Haha 

The funny thing is she has great gems that are available on YouTube. 

The cut tracks. 

Lela  Pela Tute  (Hard Candy), Infinty (early version of Give it 2 Me with a Timbaland beat) , a bonus disc of 3 songs from Madame X that was actually better than the 15 tracks (Funana, Back that Up to the beat [reworked from a hip hop Pharrell production to a middle eastern dance track] and Ciao Bella, Ray of light has Revenge, Substitute for love (which is more depressing as she states there is no substitute for Love and that love doesn't exist if you are a celebrity), Like a Flower (released by Lara Fabian or Laura Pausini in Italian) the original Beat Goes on which was actually more funkier before it became a Detroit funk disco track, with Kanye west, Several confessions tracks, an early version of Voices set to classical music (when Madonna was helmed for a big Musical project with Luc Busson, but he didn't secure the budget, many of the songs she wrote for this project went to Confessions on a dance floor and Hard Candy, obviously reworked to fit both albums musically), MDNA has Bang Bang original Mika Demo sung by Madonna, evolved into the darker sinister Quentin Tarantino's Kill Bill's bride track Bang Bang), and we all know the better tracks from Rebel heart including the more fan favorite Avicci dance uptempo versions of Rebel Heart and Wash all over me is all over the internet, there's enough Material that actually leaked she could do at lesst6 4 volumes of vault material to satisfy fans need of rare Madonna. 

Pretty sure putting past singles on Spotify is due to her [quietly] returning to Warner Music after her deal with Interscope ended.

As for another greatest hits... I'm not here for it. Celebration was cute, but, it was the third we'd gotten, and there is not much to add onto it in my opinion.

• Super Mods
18 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Many fans felt the 2 CD celebration should have been the standard edition, and a 3rd cd should have been the deluxe edition, since there was so much 80s and 90s and 00s that was skipped like This used to be my playground, Angel, Gambler, Causing a commotion, True Blue, Keeo it together, Oh Father, Human Nature, Bedtime Story, The Power of Good-Bye, American Pie, American Life, Nothing Fails and others (American life was a hit internationally and the singles was successfully where the war on Iraq wasn't supported at all). 

Oh well now that u mention it, you're right.

There are SO many songs she has that werent on her greatest hits albums.

I just hope she adds the ones you mentioned on there

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block