Is user @Blackout2006 going through his 2008 financial crisis

Lol I love Blackout2006 to death. but I gotta say he/she needs to check the sources for the sales figures he/she has been sharing on Exhale.

With regards to Britney album sales, they’re always inflated to quadruple the numbers she actually sold. I cannot find that topic but it was ridiculous for Glory and BJ (none of which crossed 500K global sales let alone 1M).

• Haha 2
7 hours ago, Blackout2006 said:

I am...a POC myself :imacat_cat_hiss_meme_white_kitty_mad:

On topic, no, my Billie mega-thread just crossed over 200 replies and sold over 9,000,000 copies nearing diamond certification. Not something you regularly see in a post-Exhale 2008 recession sales climate :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

False nao nein GIF on GIFER - by Tojagami

Young Billie run pop :lemmetellu_telling_preaching_yelling_talking_points_finger:

• Haha 2
44 minutes ago, bas che said:

With regards to Britney album sales, they’re always inflated to quadruple the numbers she actually sold. I cannot find that topic but it was ridiculous for Glory and BJ (none of which crossed 500K global sales let alone 1M).

What!!!!!!!!! SOURCE

• Haha 1
2 hours ago, bas che said:

Lol I love Blackout2006 to death. but I gotta say he/she needs to check the sources for the sales figures he/she has been sharing on Exhale.

Nnnnn sorry I just found out they were inflated numbers :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Glory is actually around 300k and BJ is around 600k-900k :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

6 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Nnnnn sorry I just found out they were inflated numbers :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: Glory is actually around 300k and BJ is around 600k-900k :katyclown_makeup_mess_pie_meme_smile:

so what we aren’t going to do is spread false lies and disrespect the legacy that is glory 

Idc if u were born in 2006 or 3006,  

• Haha 2

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block