Do NOT apply to listen to the hearing!

3 minutes ago, icybaby said:

Can we(fans) be a solution, not a problem. Please respect her and do not apply. Thanks for that post

Thanks for understanding this, it’s not me dragging anyone I completely understand people want to hear this but undoubtedly someone will illegally record it anyway (not suggesting anyone does this for legal reasons whatsoever) but it will literally crash their system which is not designed for thousands of people to access remote hearings. 

• Like 1
11 hours ago, Arianna said:

Isn’t she wanting the info public though? Wouldn’t she have sealed it if not? I’m genuinely asking.

That's not the point. She seems to be okay with this info going public and it will! The only issue is that if too many fans register the hearing will fall since their service is horrendous, I mean check their website, it looks straight outta 1750 and we don't want the hearing getting postponed for another 3 months because it crashed.

11 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah that was so tacky when people got those screenshots of the hearing with Jamie, Sam Jodi ect! 

I just feel like too many people are thinking she’s gonna say so much and do so much I don’t think it’s that deep! I personally think she’s just going to ask for Jamie to be removed!

But didn't Ingham say when he asked for Britney to speak that it was related to something else?

OT: Please guys don't register, as much as I want to, I could never be selfish to that point to put my curiosity above Britney! If we all join then it will crash which means that it gets delayed by another 3 months, we STILL don't hear her speak and we won't know what she said via the media. If we allow the hearing to happen, then the entire media will be reporting what she said literally a minute after she speak! I'm sure they already have their drafts for their articles written as this will be a breaking story! PLEASE let's not interfere with the destiny and ruin things for Britney!

• Like 2