New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 12:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Do NOT apply to listen to the hearing!

June 23rd hearing is approaching  next week and to everyone’s shock it’s possible to register as a member of the public and listen to the hearing where Britney will speak to the judge. Please remember this is not a tv series or some Freakshow circus act this is a human being, we will know from the press what is said please don’t log into the call next week it will potentially ruin her chance to speak at all. 

if it crashes then it’s fans fault for being so careless, I know we want to secretly hear it but please respect her and allow her the chance! 

• Like 9

Yeah that was so tacky when people got those screenshots of the hearing with Jamie, Sam Jodi ect! 

I just feel like too many people are thinking she’s gonna say so much and do so much I don’t think it’s that deep! I personally think she’s just going to ask for Jamie to be removed!

• Like 3
5 hours ago, IconicShow said:

Yeah that was so tacky when people got those screenshots of the hearing with Jamie, Sam Jodi ect! 

I just feel like too many people are thinking she’s gonna say so much and do so much I don’t think it’s that deep! I personally think she’s just going to ask for Jamie to be removed!

It is what’s going to happen. She will ask James to be removed

36 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

For sure, blame her fans, not some other people that don't want her to speak up 

I don’t mean ie like that lol but 6000+ fans trying to enter an already weak server is not going to help matters, we know **** about this upcoming hearing and it should be that way until the documents come out or the media report on it

12 hours ago, Onyxgirl17 said:

I agree with this. We will get some information from the media present. 

I also think it’s kinda wrong of them to open it up to the public in this way. 

This. I think the point is to give JOURNALISTS access. We fans should let them do their job and give them the ability to properly access the hearing and tell us what comes of it. It's part of their public duty.

I disagree about the wrongness of it being public, though. Her side of the case has argued against sealing and closing it off to the public. Unless they're discussing private information (her children, medical info etc.) it should be open to the public. That's what her attorney has said in a motion to open the case. Seems as if she agrees. 

"Although the sealing motion is supposedly for her ‘protection,’ Britney herself is vehemently opposed to this effort by her father to keep her legal struggle hidden away in the closet as a family secret.”