Britney: I remember at 12 I had to grow up and break away

• Leader
This caption is WHEW. 🤯 

In her new post, Britney reflects on her childhood pre-stardom. 

"I remember at 12 I had to grow up and break away from my doll Molly," she says.

Britney performed in New York City and joined the Mickey Mouse Club around those years. 

She recalls a simpler time when kids played outside versus staring at their phones.

Btw, the caption points out she got a new iPhone. Considering we're always speculating whether she has access to a phone or not, I thought that was interesting.

There's a lot to unpack here. Exhale, thoughts? 

Related:

britney12.jpg.726ae0c76a478988ceeedff3ed3b7cd7.jpg

26 minutes ago, Tear the floor up up said:

Not her mentioning playing video games and buying a new phone and then bashing technology  :ahhh_britney_scream_glory_excited_yay_pumped::queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Well to be fair regarding the video game part, up until the game boy, your game console was hooked to the tv, the controllers were wired, u had to pop in a game cartridge and anyone with an NES knew if that **** was acting glitchy, u blow in the cartridge, video games were a lot more work back then, lol

• Like 9
6 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

Well to be fair regarding the video game part, up until the game boy, your game console was hooked to the tv, the controllers were wired, u had to pop in a game cartridge and anyone with an NES knew if that **** was acting glitchy, u blow in the cartridge, video games were a lot more work back then, lol

Haha true! I love the idea of our queen playing video games 

I feel like she does write these. It just makes no sense why someone else would be writing all of this. Along with Jordan's thread about how Britney posted a tiger on her website and now she's posted tigers and big cats a bunch of times. 

I'm not saying her PR doesn't step in once in a while (aka that 2019 post with a video where she says "I'm okay" while there's a long *** rant about Sam Lutfi in the caption), but idk. I feel like this is Britney. 

• Like 3