Arguments for and against that Britney is posting

NO FIGHTING EVERRYONE TRYING TO BE RESPECTFUL OKAY?

this is just arguments thread

Argument for that she is not posting : the captions are long and maybe Britney herself wouldn't post so long captions

Argument for that she is posting : well the pictures of the posts are customized a lot of time showing Britney. AND moreover, she seems happy and liking to pose and dance etc

I think there is a few reasons why some may believe it’s Britney posting.  I think it’s hard to admit that these days we are the most removed from her life since ever. Maybe it’s hard to accept they are engaging with a fake. 

Also I think it may come from a little guilt. Not everyone but I think some feel if they admit that it’s all bull shhh it means admitting to buying into her teams narrative all these years, because it made being a fan more comfortable. Maybe that also could be because they have supported something because they enjoyed it even if it meant it was harmful. 

55 minutes ago, HearMeOnYourRadio said:

I think there is a few reasons why some may believe it’s Britney posting.  I think it’s hard to admit that these days we are the most removed from her life since ever. Maybe it’s hard to accept they are engaging with a fake. 

Also I think it may come from a little guilt. Not everyone but I think some feel if they admit that it’s all bull shhh it means admitting to buying into her teams narrative all these years, because it made being a fan more comfortable. Maybe that also could be because they have supported something because they enjoyed it even if it meant it was harmful. 

I mean, the same can be said for the ones that think otherwise. Admitting the posts come from Britney would be like going against everything they believe in: Britney not having access to a phone or the internet, the elaborated plan of her team to pass her as an insane person, the control of the narrative, the image of Cassie wearing a Britney wig pretending to be her while typing the posts from her desktop and mixing her account with Avril Lavigne's, believing that Britney cares so much about her image that she would never present herself like that in public, let alone on social media, etc.

Imagine discovering that it was Britney all this time after years of spreading the word about how her handlers have been controlling her life and image and social media by refuting every single post and video as fake. All the effort put into the freebritney movement to raise awareness of her situation could be at risk if something like this was confirmed. Which I don't know how could be confirmed or debunked though, unless Britney herself would come up on camera saying "Yes, it's me posting every single post" or "No, that wasn't me", and even if she said she did post them, people would say there was obviously someone behind the camera with a gun forcing her to say so. :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

In my opinion, arguments to believe it's not her the one posting, are these

besides the fact that we know for sure there was other people posting besides her, since her Twitter account was opened, and it was never just her, so they could very well keep posting on her behalf.

Just remember the aplus era

Now, the scheduled posts don't really prove anything. She could still be sending them the posts, and the crowd surf team just always be posting them at the same time, but they're still her posts. Not saying this is the case, just saying, it doesn't really prove anything. It could even be that precisely at that time that's when she's free to post, just like most of us come here at the same time of the day every day, and we know she likes routines.

Another argument in favor is that random googled images, quotes, those weird old-school pictures, etc, "she" has been posting them for years now, since before 2015. And we know for several interviews from those years that she is aware of what gets posted on her social media, not just the 2014 where she tells Robin to tweet the picture with the giant interviewer, but she also told Mario Lopez her kids had to pre-approve her posts if they appeared in the pictures, etc.

• Like 3

i think it's a mix of both versions. she may have restrictions but writes the captions from time to time and some of the posts may come directly from cassie and not from britney at all. i work on social media and we set a number of posts per week or per month, sometimes the client sends me information about what he wants us to upload, but if not, I have to come up with something myself. maybe in this case it's similar, but obviously with far more repercussion and complications. 

• Like 3

Argument for that she is not posting IN MY OPINION, REPORTEDELY:

• She posts too many random as hell posts, it feels like someone is desperate to make her look crazy and childish
  • She doesn't really post ''stories'' what can mean she doesn't have direct access to her IG. There's nothing like ''Omg I'm seeing something cool RIGHT NOW, I wanna post it on IG stories now''. Like we don't have that ''RIGHT NOW'' moments. 
  • She looks ''worse'' on her IG but on Sam's IG when he posts a photo w/ her, she looks better. 
  • Too many exactly the same photos posted on her IG multiple times, like someone doesn't have enough of new photos of her to post 
  • Confusing IG description, something like ''I didn't watch the documentary but it made me cry the light they put me in''. Like the hell? She hasn't seen that but that made her cry? Something isn't adding up here 

Argument for that she is posting:

• Sam likes her posts and tags her sometimes
  • Like 2

Most celebrities do not manage their own social media. Even if they post directly, a publicist will call them and tell them to reign it in if they're doing the most. That's how it is. I also don't get the narrative that "team CON" posts videos to make her look "crazy." As if he hasn't gone outside her house with ratty hair, clothes falling off and feet bare in her prime. We know how Britney is. Many of us have followed her career from 1998 on.

I'm just glad @PokemonSpears said that "unless Britney herself would come up on camera saying 'Yes, it's me posting every single post' or 'no, that wasn't me,'  and even if she said she did post them, people would say there was obviously someone behind the camera with a gun forcing her to say so."

Because if nothing else, I believe that is 100% true. I'll never understand that argument. It simply would not be believed. Y'all have said the same thing about whether or not she's ok and she's gone on camera at least twice saying she's ok or fine and y'all still don't believe it. Never have. And there are body language experts to poke holes in every video and picture too.

I'm tired of analyzing whether or not she's posting. I just see it, take it at face value and go.

• Like 2

Maybe it is her, maybe it isn’t. The reality is, unless we all move in with her and witness it with are own eyes, we will never know the truth.

Plus, it’s so insignificant compared to the other things going on in this saga, so I don’t understand why some fans insist on making a federal case out of her Instagram. It’s not that serious, focus on the important stuff.

• Like 1

Honestly, I don't really think there is an argument that proves it is her posting. I mean, obviously, she films content that she wants shared (dancing videos, selfies etc.) but that's as far as I'll go in believing its her posting.  The instagram, as it is right now, is being used as a public platform for damage control against the conservatorship team. Why?

1) Controlling The Narrative.

Her Team, under the conservatorship, have actively tried to sabotage her or make her look bad. Why wouldn't they do in it on a platform with 30,000,000 followers into the palm of her hands? The Account (and all social media) is recognised in court as part of the brand, which is part of her estate, over seen by her father, who is the main 'target' for criticism by the Free Britney movement. Its been recognised in court that her father is monitoring social media to 'control the damage' of Free Britney supporters, and her father's team have been accused by Ingham of paying large bodies of money to companies to flood comments with bots, spam report free britney supporters etc etc.

The account can nearly be broken up into a Pre-Free Britney era and a Post-Free Britney Era, starting at the Domination Cancelation/Hospitalisation. I very much believe Britney had some level of control in her socials until this point as they were exactly what we expected of Britney; Behind the scenes photos, Cute videos of her and her boys, Singing videos, Dancing Videos, Photos on tour or in vegas, her and Sam being dorks etc etc. Not only did it feel different, Britney herself looked different. Now, here's the thing, a lot of her videos were filmed on offline apps that replicated Instagram or Snapchat filters, so how much control she had even then is unclear.

After the cancellation, the hospitalisation and the phone call,  we can see a very clear shift between what is was, and what it has become. Content feels disconnected to captions, statements are inconsistent, and yet somehow, they lined up perfectly with statements from tabloid sources. The Me Time Post came right as news broke that she 'checked herself' into hospital due to her father's illness, but yet, the 'All is Well' video Post came when Lou Taylor's Emails leaked. Britney isn't making statements, whoever is typing is. I mean, the fact that we had a post about the cancellation, the all is well post and the me time post, followed by the phonecall and then HER MANAGER!!!! saying 'she could have died, she may never perform again', should be red alerts and alarm bells. This applies now, why are we getting dance videos with captions about being embarressed by documentaries that paint her in a good light?  The only times we get a direct reference to an event or incident is when it directly affects Team Conservatorship; Her Father is called an abusive alcoholic? We get a post on instagram! Lou Taylor's emails reveal she is shady? A post on instagram! Not a story of her talking, or a live, a post with no an urelated video.

Where are these posts when it comes to Britney talking herself? Before 2019, Britney was posting about how happy she was to do her show, within days, in a month when the show would have been in its final rehearsals, she's so sick she's going to die due to stress of her father's illness that perfectly lines up with ways of breaking a contract, and suddenly decides to stop posting during a time when she's in a hospital until the news breaks? 

Jamie Spears has had no issue rehiring a lawyer knowing she's going to be in a documentary about his daughter, and sending this lawyer onto numerous national and international platforms to tell them that he loves his daughter, that he cooks her food etc. and having her make statements like 'Britney should talk for herself', knowing all of her appearance would have to be approved her father. His team has had no issues telling courts that anything against Team Conservatorship that Ingham says is only hearsay, because it did not come from Britney herself. They had no issue telling courts Britney's mother doesn't care about her when she is questioning why so many people are making money when she is not working on unnecessary press tours and Her old manager had issue telling paparazzi she was going to die. They had no issue overmedicating her and putting her on large public platforms etc.

2. Her sons, and family.

Its worth noting that the amount of content she posts of her sons changed after the attack also. She used to post regularly, but only recently have we got a repost of an edited image of her and her sons. I always found this interesting....

....if the conservator of Britney's person is her father, and her father has two restraining orders that legally bar him from seeing her children, Britney's time with her children is affected. We know this to be fact. Lets apply this to the estate. The conservator of the estate allegedly attacked Britney's children, and does have a restraining order against him. If the socials are owned by the business, the business owned by the estate and the estate owned by her father, surely posts made on the account breach this restraining order, unless they are public image photos. Its very intesresting that when her sons birthdays rolled around in 2019, we didn't get the usual photos of her and her boys throwing a party, we got paparazzi photos. No mother's day photos, Christmas, her own Birthday. etc Before the Free Britney movement started, Britney documented everything with her children, but very clear after the alleged incident, it stopped. 

The official story doesn't exactly line up when you consider that Britney's boys were posting dorky stuff all the time, but only after this, her boys ''are too old''.  Additionally, this all started, we see less content of Britney with anyone in her family unless her father is there (the selling of the house). No posts with her mother, her sister, her brother, her nieces, her family friends or even her dogs. 

3)  WHAT IS CASSIE BEING PAID TO DO EXACTLY?!
The reposted, scheduled content that paints Britney in a very specific light, to invite negativity to perpetuate the tired trope that Britney is unwell and therefore, deserves a conservatorship!

I mentioned this in the first point. In the Pre-Free Britney Era of her instagram, Britney looked incredible. She was confident, she was dorky, she was as her as she could be, given the situation. People found a new love for her as a relatable icon who would post non edited photos, or herself in sweats in the gym etc. This was at a time when Britney was engaging with her career, and seemingly found a balance between work and personal life. The content was regular and new, and relevant. etc.

Now, We've seen Sam Asghari post super cute photos of him and her together, at events, at parties, on walks, at christmas etc. where Britney looks stunning, her hair looks incredible, her make up looks flawless if she's wearing it, but when she's not she looks naturally flawless, she looks happy and content and lively etc. I mean, check one thread her of the wedding photos or the photos the other day! Fans response was glowing.

For the past six or seven months (atleast!) we have seen the same photos of Britney in her garden with flowers in her hair. If its not the flower photos, its screengrabs of videos, followed by chopped haphazardly edited videos of Britney, or its selfies where she looks tired, her make up is smudged, her hair isn't brushed etc etc, Its low quality google searches and then we see a pattern...

- The content is posted
- The comments start coming in 'are you okay?!' or other comments that question her statement of mind.
- People like those comments and they become the top comment.
- The first thing you see is now Britney Spears, and the words 'She's not okay!'' on the device in your hand.

A huge difference to what the people around her share, but what has become the norm on her account. 

We know Britney is on a work hiatus, but  the content she posts seems as if it is so limited, that they have to resort to reusing it in such a fashion. I mean, they could post entire dance segments rather than short edited clips or screenshots, or even repost the photos posted by Sam where her face looks fresh and she looks happy, and I very much doubt she only takes selfies or videos when she's fresh out of bed, and not when she's dolled up to go to events with Sam.....yet, they don't. Why?

...because of point 1, the account is run by the estate controlled by her father who is in a negative light, and he needs to control the narrative. The Conservatorship happened because the Court of Public Opinion through the tabloids and paparazzi wasn't on Britney's Side, and he had an entire team ready to jump on the chance to use that against her. Now, he doesn't need tabloids of the paparazzi, its right in our hands directly, and algorithms and trends can control that same narrative, therefore if Britney looks unwell or tired, and the top comment reflects that, it must be true.

In the end, Cassie is Britney's Social Media Manager. Britney Spears, as a brand and celebrity, is going through a battle that isn't exactly the prettiest as it does bring up old issues that were never fully resolved. Any other celebrity account would either stop posting and limit posting (Gaga, Taylor Swift etc.) due to damage control or privacy OR would address it directy and neither of that has happened which really raises questions about Cassie's intentions. 

Britney isn't technologically illiterate, nor is she unable to speak or write in an eloquent manner. I mean, before we started questioning the conservatorship, that's what we got, and before the conservatorship, her website used to post tons of letters from her, are we to believe that she just forgot how to do it at a time when people are talking about her in such a manner?

Either she is dreadful at her job, as her client's public person is being damaged publicly, or she's actively engaging in an effort being made to make Britney look bad, and is being paid to do so, as stated in point 1, the people who control her money this year went out of their way to bad mouth her on international television, lie to courts and even sue fans and fans sights for finding any connection based on public record information that goes against their statements in court. There is an effort being made to play on negative and dangerous stigma around mental health in general, and Britney's public persona, by a team that made no qualms publicly changing a narrative that the cancelation of her show was due to her father's illness, to it was a matter of life or death for Britney.

Until Britney posts a story or a livestream saying 'This is me here!' and it reads as relaxed, I will not believe it is her doing it. When her mother, her son, her partner etc. are making statements against her father, and her sister and brother are letting the cat out of the bag when it comes to how much control her father has and/or how much they benefit from the conservatorship, then I will not believe Britney is actively choosing to post on a work hiatus in the way she does now. Better yet, lets let next week decide, and lets see if any issues arise with her talking for herself via a service that she legally cannot access unless it is pre-approved by her father.

• Like 1
6 hours ago, David Rose said:

here's a thought: sometimes the words are directly hers and sometimes they aren't.

its not a black and white issue with one answer the way people make it seem.

This. I’ve always believed she has input but not access.

Sam and Britney herself would know people are posting with her IG, she would not be ok with this. The conservatorship limits her freedom, but if the court found out they were purposely posting random **** against her consent it could be really bad for the conservator, unless of course if there is corruption in court. Maybe her posts have to be approved and of course like every celeb, there are people who have access to her ig, but I don't think Cassie or whoever is posting **** to make her look bad, or else Britney herself would know that 

Well, my opinion is very ambiguous because every (profitable) celebrity has a management team which aproves (or not) what they officially post on social media so Britney is not the only one. 

Now, how much is Britney allowed to post whatever she wants to post? That's the tricky thing. We know how disconected she and her team are from the reality, they never give any explanation about anything serious (playback allegations, scrapped music videos, c-ship) and when they do explain something it sounds so shallow, interview are always the same, same topics, same questions, everything is so scripted and predictable unlike other public figures. 

We really have no actual proofs to say she posts or not on her social media but we can assume many things since some close people to her as Sam says she is ok with all the support she is receiving now. We will really never know her actual thoughts until she herself says it. 

The real question should be: why her loved ones still interacts with the account, liking and commenting?

Britney writing or not, that account is terrible for her image, everybody (not the fans obviously) thinks Britney is bizarre and crazy because of It.

She has a social media team, yet her posts are terribly edited, confused as hell, repetitive content and a bad way to present herself. If she doesn't know how to do It, why they can't help her? And who is paying that team?

The argument: Britney is in the videos, so of course it's her... no way Sherlock, really? lol. Even if everything it's her Idea, she should be helped by profissionals that are getting paid to press the "sent" button... She has a boyfriend working as Instagram Influencer, she has a sister posting s.h.i.t on instagram all day... How difficult can be explain to Britney: sweetie, your content is really bad, we will help with some tips, that's ok?

Cassie, If you read this thread for some ideas: that's my honest opinion girl. I want you to be better and better, you have a lot to do... so work b-itch.

2 hours ago, Buffybot said:

The real question should be: why her loved ones still interacts with the account, liking and commenting?

Britney writing or not, that account is terrible for her image, everybody (not the fans obviously) thinks Britney is bizarre and crazy because of It.

She has a social media team, yet her posts are terribly edited, confused as hell, repetitive content and a bad way to present herself. If she doesn't know how to do It, why they can't help her? And who is paying that team?

The argument: Britney is in the videos, so of course it's her... no way Sherlock, really? lol. Even if everything it's her Idea, she should be helped by profissionals that are getting paid to press the "sent" button... She has a boyfriend working as Instagram Influencer, she has a sister posting s.h.i.t on instagram all day... How difficult can be explain to Britney: sweetie, your content is really bad, we will help with some tips, that's ok?

Cassie, If you read this thread for some ideas: that's my honest opinion girl. I want you to be better and better, you have a lot to do... so work b-itch.

Where do we start though?

has Lynne stopped engaging? wasn't there a thread that Sam has stopped engaging recently? Bryan isn't on the socials, and Jamie Lynn is very much a Lou Taylor act with similar management.

• Like 2