We don't talk about this enough: Britney Spears' tiger landing page

• Leader

britney-spears-tiger.thumb.jpg.d0906618bdd3310ebe434bcf094d2938.jpg

We don't talk about this enough:

Remember in 2006 when BritneySpears.com featured a landing page with Britney's face fading in and out over a tiger's face? It was accompanied by an audible tiger growl in the background.

Britney is frequently sharing her love of big cats (and kittens) on Instagram these days.

On her website back then, Britney had a "Love B" section. There, she quoted William Blake:

“Tiger! Tiger! Burning bright/ In the forests of the night/ What immortal hand or eye/ Could frame thy fearful symmetry?”

She also shared her own thoughts.

“In some ways, people are a lot like animals,” she said. “We all hunger for the same things. Love, lust, danger, warmth and adventure. Like people, animals all have their own rhythm to life."

“I’m mesmerized by tigers,” she continued. “Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze."

“A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger.”

Anyone remember seeing this live at the time? I tried finding a video of it but couldn't. So if you have it please share. 

• Like 1
14 minutes ago, Jordan Miller said:

Remember in 2006 when BritneySpears.com featured a landing page with Britney's face fading in and out over a tiger's face? It was accompanied by an audible tiger growl in the background.

Britney is frequently sharing her love of animals (and cats) on Instagram these days.

On her website back then, Britney had a "Love B" section. There, she quoted William Blake:

“In some ways, people are a lot like animals,” she said. “We all hunger for the same things. Love, lust, danger, warmth and adventure. Like people, animals all have their own rhythm to life."

“I’m mesmerized by tigers,” she continued. “Their eyes, their stripes, their constant quest for survival. They almost have a sense of mysteriousness about them. They pull you in and make it difficult to look away. They make you wonder what is behind their gaze."

“A sense of eerie awe comes over you in their presence. The fear they give you when you pass them is stunning. Behold the beauty of the tiger.”

Anyone remember seeing this live at the time? I tried finding a video of it but couldn't. So if you have it please share. 

This is the content I came here for!! I wanna go to the zoo with Brit!

• Leader
14 minutes ago, Heitorzinho said:

YAS COME THROUGH @Jordan Miller WITH THIS KIND OF CONTENT
britney spears dancing GIF by RealityTVGIFs

26 minutes ago, Endlessstan said:

This is the content I came here for!! I wanna go to the zoo with Brit!

13 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Yaaas come through with the content 

Didn't realize you guys were missing this kind of content from me :crying4_britney_crying_stages_tears_sad:

I was just thinking of Rebellion today and I was listening to the snippet cause I also felt a bit, let’s say, disappointed by some people really close to me…

That first image of Britney is so powerful, so fiercy, the exact idea of the name Britney Spears! She is our fighter and we love her also for this!! :imcute_britney_ftr_for_the_record_hat_paris_french_smile_grin_happy:❤️

1 hour ago, Jordan Miller said:

Britney is frequently sharing her love of big cats (and kittens) on Instagram these days.

And the lioness jacket sam bought? Good name for the next album? 

• Haha 2

Yes I remember this! I feel like it was around the time we were all hoping for her comeback and every now and then her site would be updated with some kind of crumbs to keep us satisfied. There was some message like "STAY TUNED! BRITNEY'S NEW WEB SITE IS IN THE WORKS..." 

I don't think it was updated until after she was in the cship and then her team changed it to all fluff content:

Photo of Britney Spears New Website She Relaunched | POPSUGAR Celebrity

I miss when she used to post stuff like this:

http://photos1.blogger.com/x/blogger/7467/1265/1600/226320/br.png

Britney Spears, Queen of Punk, Does Not Want to Follow Your Rules | Music  Blog

http://25.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ma8ib2wCdH1qafurwo1_1280.jpg

http://68.media.tumblr.com/62465a4c9af0c5bc3922dda96e155abf/tumblr_nvgu8lkLdr1uul194o5_500.png

• Like 1