Is Exhale The Biggest Pop Culture Forum?

5 hours ago, Goten21 said:

The entire point of a troll is that they get attention. Your way of handling it is exactly why they were so rampant on this forum actually.

Even then I just don’t think what you’re saying is accurate. The entire reason of mods existing is to keep everything in order. Other members are just not our responsibility. That’s not to say we can’t help. Ignoring and reporting is how you should go by it imo

Getting in a heated conversation with trolls would be paying them too much attention, but they definitely need to be checked if they cross the line, by either the mods or whoever sees the problematic post first.

9 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

Getting in a heated conversation with trolls would be paying them too much attention, but they definitely need to be checked if they cross the line, by either the mods or whoever sees the problematic post first.

No sis, absolutely not. If it’s a troll, then that’s their goal and you’re falling for it. This is basic internet 101

Reddit has subreddits though. It's not really an everything website because it's segmented into individual communities. R/Popheads has more users than BH and Atrl combined like 3 times over lol:rip_dead_grave_mariah_graveyard_flowers_rip:

Also ,like someone already pointed  out, this site may have 70k members but engament is super low. It's always the same ppl in every thread. Every 3 years or so it seems the same trolls and try hard accounts are replaced by similar wannabes like its cyclical. I wish there was more variety here tbh.

• Like 1
22 hours ago, Goten21 said:

ATRL is based on TRL, the MTV music video top 10 list program, and was created around 2004 or 2005

Britney was the queen of TRL and ATRL's biggest discussed artist was Britney

I always wondered how ATRL got their name...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block