Is Exhale The Biggest Pop Culture Forum?

10 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Pop justice banned me from their Facebook, I wasn't the only one. About all the Madonna stans was banned, this was during the rebel heart era, he literally had nothing nice to say about her. 

He said and I quote, the fall should have killed her, if she was diagnosed with a concussion like she said she was, Then God really let us down. 

Yeah, none of us was happy with that,  turns out it was a little monster who is the helm of that forum, and naturally we were all blocked for going at him literally by the neck. In a social media way, without her, u wouldn't have your favorite artist. 

Oh dear! That's such a horrible and disgusting thing to say of one. That's why I hate the Gaga fandom. I always feel bad for Gaga that she has attracted some of the most disgusting people :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

• Leader

I always want Exhale to have more engagement than it does - even on the days there's 500 members and 3000 guests on. I'm always chasing that carrot it's exhausting :katycry_perry_crying_tears_sad_sobbing:

However, I am SO grateful for this community and the people who participate every day.

There's room for all of the pop culture forums to thrive at the same time :tbh_britney_nod_yes_yas_ftr_for_the_record_vma_2008_circus:

22 hours ago, Isla said:

ATRL seem to have had registrations closed for ages ddd. I don't even think you can view the forum without having an account. I think they've also closed registration on PopJustice too. 

That's so stupid and elitist of ATRL and PopJustice, who do they think they are? Besides, they comment on pop (as in POPULAR) culture, so they're missing the point. And the nervvvvvvvve to not let me openly participate!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

And I think people should stop saying "Exhale is a Britney forum" as if it were a bad thing... First, it clearly is not. If you don't see that, you're blind. And second, THAT'S WHY I LIKE IT. I came for Britney, and I'll stay for Britney. It's the deep-rooted love for her that makes me keep coming back.

Reddit’s popheads has 413k members, triumphing the list lol

Their takes are **** however. Never seen an opinion that truly made me feel anything lol.

ATRL for sure feels like the most active one. It’s kinda funny how Britney gave birth to two of the biggest forums, ATRL and Exhale. 

I’ve never cared and will never care for popjustice 

21 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

That's so stupid and elitist of ATRL and PopJustice, who do they think they are? Besides, they comment on pop (as in POPULAR) culture, so they're missing the point. And the nervvvvvvvve to not let me openly participate!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

And I think people should stop saying "Exhale is a Britney forum" as if it were a bad thing... First, it clearly is not. If you don't see that, you're blind. And second, THAT'S WHY I LIKE IT. I came for Britney, and I'll stay for Britney. It's the deep-rooted love for her that makes me keep coming back.

ATRL’s servers get overloaded during popular releases, hence why they close off viewing for non-members during those times

Alts from trolls are also a big issue on these forums. A big reason why a lot of people left from Exhale is because trolls were left to run rampant here. Britney being called Femme Fatwhale on her own forum was not a cute look. But I also get the mentality of keeping it open. You don’t want to exclude new people and you want everyone to feel like they can express themselves. It’s a double-edged sword, really

• Like 1
25 minutes ago, Goten21 said:

ATRL’s servers get overloaded during popular releases, hence why they close off viewing for non-members during those times

Alts from trolls are also a big issue on these forums. A big reason why a lot of people left from Exhale is because trolls were left to run rampant here. Britney being called Femme Fatwhale on her own forum was not a cute look. But I also get the mentality of keeping it open. You don’t want to exclude new people and you want everyone to feel like they can express themselves. It’s a double-edged sword, really

We are all responsible for that. We should intervene when we see someone getting off board with their comments, or two members fighting. It's a public forum after all, and it's our virtual community, so we should all do SOMETHING about it. Otherwise it's like bullying: you've got the bully, the victim... and the witness(es).

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

I agree 100%, obviously I came here for Britney but I do like what Jordan's done with it over the years and how he's encouraged us to discuss other topics. I have no idea why registration would be closed for so long either, it's stupid ddd.

1 hour ago, Blackout2006 said:

Oh dear! That's such a horrible and disgusting thing to say of one. That's why I hate the Gaga fandom. I always feel bad for Gaga that she has attracted some of the most disgusting people :icant2_britney_nope_smh_head_shake_disappointed_everytime:

I'm a Gaga fan but jesus christ some fans are so annoying and make us look bad.

46 minutes ago, bitbitboi said:

We are all responsible for that. We should intervene when we see someone getting off board with their comments, or two members fighting. It's a public forum after all, and it's our virtual community, so we should all do SOMETHING about it. Otherwise it's like bullying: you've got the bully, the victim... and the witness(es).

The entire point of a troll is that they get attention. Your way of handling it is exactly why they were so rampant on this forum actually.

Even then I just don’t think what you’re saying is accurate. The entire reason of mods existing is to keep everything in order. Other members are just not our responsibility. That’s not to say we can’t help. Ignoring and reporting is how you should go by it imo

1 hour ago, bitbitboi said:

Soooo true! I literally don't know how they think they are with their site. It seems so irritating and I want to badly join >:( 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block