Jump to content

New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

Germans or others out there remembering Tic Tac Toe/ Tic Tac Two?


Recommended Posts

The Backstreet boys usually play their songs during their after parties and I really liked their mix of styles. Everything from happy to sad. The deep"Bitte küss mich nicht" or "Please don't kiss me" has the best ending to any song I've ever heard "... she was still small... You're the swine." Another deep song is their biggest hit "Warum" (Why) about a friend that had an overdose. And who can forget the fun "I think the color of my shoe is more intelligent than you." from "Ich find dich sheisse" (I think you're ****)?  

 

 

 

 

Have you heard these girls before? 

Link to comment
8 hours ago, Marlean said:

Way ahead of their time. Have they tried yet another comeback? Perhaps in their original version or something? 

 

I never got why they broke up but understood it had to do with what went down on a tv-show. Do you know more? 

Yes, their comeback was in 2005, but sadly they flopped after their album and the single "Spiegel". (which peaked in the top 10) 

The pressconference is legendary, some snippets: 

Ricky was problematic, i mean she can't sleep alone? Jazzy said: She (Ricky) needs her therapist. And it all went downhill after Ricky said: Good liars

It's lowkey iconic, but i do think it was a setup from the label, how can something like this happen? 

I just saw some rumors, that another comeback is coming, i hope so. 

Link to comment
6 hours ago, Marlean said:

P.S. Gotta love the "Wir sind wieder da...!" beginning to "Ist der ruf erst ruiniert" . 

Yes "We are back", the song is about the bad media-image, it was the first one after the pressconference. 

+ I like to mention that Spiegel has such deep lyrics, they are playing 3 characters in a therapysession, like: 

1. She wants to be pretty, like a famous singer.

2. She is a model and don't want to work as a model anymore, to the point where she wants to be ugly, got rap.ed*. 

3. Lee was playing a man who lost his job and he comitted suicide at the end of the song, because he can't pay his house and feed his family. 

Link to comment

Do you speak German fluently? If so: Do you mind translating what they are all saying in those clips? I understand somewhat, but I think I would get a better and more full picture with it all translated. I also think that that pressconference seems set up and that it was all planned. I just think it seems like a funny way to say "we want/need/will take a break or quit".

 

Link to comment
On 6/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, Marlean said:

Do you speak German fluently? If so: Do you mind translating what they are all saying in those clips? I understand somewhat, but I think I would get a better and more full picture with it all translated. I also think that that pressconference seems set up and that it was all planned. I just think it seems like a funny way to say "we want/need/will take a break or quit".

 

Yes, i do :) 

Well it takes some time, but sure. 

It has so many iconic moments :dead_falling_wig_dying:

 

Link to comment
On 6/18/2021 at 12:22 PM, Marlean said:

Do you speak German fluently? If so: Do you mind translating what they are all saying in those clips? I understand somewhat, but I think I would get a better and more full picture with it all translated. I also think that that pressconference seems set up and that it was all planned. I just think it seems like a funny way to say "we want/need/will take a break or quit".

 

So, it took me some time to analyze some other snippets that i found. 

But here we go: 

Lee and Jazzy made an Interview without Ricky in the german newspaper. Which is interesting, after a voicemail the label should have known (i saw a twitter source with quotes from it and Ricky sent messages according to her) 

Ricky had some problems (she mentioned that she didn't go to a psychotherapy and her problems are not about her mental health, only physical.) seems like it was a huge taboo to talk about that in the 90's because after that she stated: Only stress relief. 

Jazzy: We don't give interviews and the next day we're like: Untrue, that's bulls*it. 

Very interesting is that she is like: we were forced by law to do that. 

They wanted to continue with Tic Tac Toe, they said it several times!  

But so many weird moments and i don't know the chronical ordner, but: 

Ricky: I can take care of myself i am an adult and i can make my own decisions! 

Jazzy: We didn't speak for 3 weeks and Ricky broke agreements. 

Ricky tries to interrupt her, but Jazzy: Let me finish! 

Jazzy: There are new things and stories here, we have spoken for 5 minutes yesterday and we are confused as well - just like you! 

Ricky: I want to say something! *stands up* She directly speaks to the press here: Maybe you should talk with our management and lawyers and their lawyers! 

Jazzy: My lawyers? What has that to do with anything? You have never heard about my lawyers? 

Ricky: Yeah i didn't, but maybe it is for the better? 

Woah, you are good in telling lies: 

*Everyone stands up*

Lee: No, no one will insult me like that and call me a liar! 

Jazzy: ...And someone calls you a liar on stage after all what we did for her for the past 2 years! And when she didn't feel well, she slept in my hotelroom, she can't sleep all by herself, a girl, who is 19 years old! 

And i'm leaving the stage now! The show is over! 

Lee *came back*: As a friend you wouldn't do that ****, you are destroying everything, i swear... 

Ricky: She insists that Lee cries on demand, we are familiar with it. 

Jazzy: Ricky, it's enough! 

There is one sequence missing, when Jazzy  said that Ricky needs her therapist around her to talk to both of us - Not me! 

And another iconic one when Ricky mentioned that she knows many old stories from them and they need to quit that, otherwise they would only scream: Oh, ****! 

And the last one is: No death threats, Ricky said so, denied by Jazzy. 

As i said, a setup, like a trap.

------

I hope you can understand everything. :) 

Link to comment
On 6/15/2021 at 3:39 PM, Marlean said:

The Backstreet boys usually play their songs during their after parties and I really liked their mix of styles. Everything from happy to sad. The deep"Bitte küss mich nicht" or "Please don't kiss me" has the best ending to any song I've ever heard "... she was still small... You're the swine." Another deep song is their biggest hit "Warum" (Why) about a friend that had an overdose. And who can forget the fun "I think the color of my shoe is more intelligent than you." from "Ich find dich sheisse" (I think you're ****)?  

 

 

 

 

Have you heard these girls before? 

The Backstreet Boys/ BSB/Nick Carter played Tic Tac Toe?!:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Link to comment

OMG you made a tread about Tic Tac Toe ?And Laura is also mentioned here?:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I´m still a fan of Tic Tac  Toe and still pissed that Laura just made one album.Her album is one of the best of all time.Without a skip.But first Tic Tac Toe.

As children we listened to the music up and down. We had kids parties and listened to TTT. ( and the Smurfs and  Blümchen/Jasmin Wagner/Blossom.)I've also heard a lot of E-rotic. But TTT and E-Rotic are not children's music and nothing children should listen to it:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Many TTT songs have a therapeutic effect for me like Bitte Küss Mich Nicht (please don't kiss me), Spiegel (mirror) or  Warum (why).U-Bahn (subway) remains my of my favorite singer Falco.He was never so far down that he was a street musician, but beside that,the lyrics fits 100%.And before his death,he worked with the same team and produces as TTT.Falco gone trough hell like Britney did.False friends ,women,lost a lot of his money.His daughter was not from him and he was a family person, this destroyed him completely. Media were against him and very aggressiv (the same level as  Brit and Diana)  But  he came always back stronger.

Subway:( but it fits to Brit too)

"He was at the top at some point has seen the whole world
but then he was cheated he can not understand it today
everything was gone at once and suddenly he was dropped
and he plunged deeper and deeper went into their lousy traps

no one wanted to help him anymore no one gave him his hand
it was all like a nightmare he was completely burned out
but when he plays then he knows everything they couldn't rob
then he is back the old shine in his eyes"

Lee and Jazzy even covered Falco´s breakthrough song "Der Kommisar":yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I did not like Tic Tac Two.But I like Sara and her solo album was awesome.

R0a1497939d95c9a0bff11b5acf23e39b?rik=is

 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 
 

Actually, TTT should have a small comeback and go on tour (90s musicians are in great demand) but then came Corona.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

My favorite songs:

How much I miss this days.:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Other songs I like:

They came from the place where I´m from and lived actually where I grow up. It is said about people from the region they are hard as steel and  straight out.But also very down to earth . I love that they sing in dialect.Home sweet home.:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And Jazzy caused a scandal when she was naked in her video:

 

Link to comment
On 6/18/2021 at 2:47 AM, Alexanda said:

Yes, their comeback was in 2005, but sadly they flopped after their album and the single "Spiegel". (which peaked in the top 10) 

The pressconference is legendary, some snippets: 

Ricky was problematic, i mean she can't sleep alone? Jazzy said: She (Ricky) needs her therapist. And it all went downhill after Ricky said: Good liars

It's lowkey iconic, but i do think it was a setup from the label, how can something like this happen? 

I just saw some rumors, that another comeback is coming, i hope so. 

I don´t think that Ricky was problematic. They were overworked. Rickey seems to be a very sensitive person. They went through a huge scandal because of Lee. Her husband (who was not a couple with him anymore, commit suicide and hung himself, and was found in an attic months after his death. Lee worked as a prostitute for two weeks. The band became death threats, not just Lee.TTT was sick very often because they were overworked and not allowed to take a break. )And then you called Ricky problematic?!:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Link to comment
On 6/20/2021 at 10:06 PM, Alexanda said:

Ricky made a soloalbum in 2000. I also love this song. 

I know this is actually a thread about TTT. But Laura was also great. She played in the German daily soap "Marienhof" and her character was one of the favorites of the audience. She brought out three single (one with Ricky) and one solo album. This is one of the best albums I ever heard. Why did she just record one? I want her back so bad.:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

OIP.h2Cu59byvJFYqNo2cmW-5gHaHa?pid=ImgDe

 

 
 

 

Do you know what it is that you don't forget?
All I have, remembering the days,
Which I carry in my heart. Moments in life that give me so much.
Must always remember, try to distract me,
Will not pity - is past.
How did it come to this? Present is here,
Reality I perceive.

It hurts so much, okay,
Try not to cry, no one cares.
Can't understand it must go the desire to see you
Stop it just puts me in a bad mood
It's as far as the longing screams doesn't let me rest anymore
It's your fault
Passion I feel it like never before
Will come to you to me now and here

Again and again, again and again I think of you
Again and again, again and again I miss you
Touched a thousand times, felt a thousand times,
Loved a thousand times

I wrote you a letter then I called you
So began my misfortune nothing came back
Years ago, however, the farewell was difficult for me even very
Sadness will accompany me
A lifetime in any place
Just stayed away without a word
If I could only scream I could only free myself
Of all the feelings that so ransack me
Destroy me you can't hear me?
If it has an end I'm tired of it
Tell me where you are where it is
Will search for you and find you

Can't disappear like this
Won't rest going to do anything for it
To the end of the world I would go to see you again

 

We Are Strong

Nothing comes back to you
You are very much at your happiness
Will find true friends hard times overcome
Often think the world is going to end
Sometimes it goes up and sometimes it goes down
You are not satisfied Want your life fundamentally different
You want to avoid mistakes
Often you can't decide
don't know no, don't know yes
Make your dreams come true
Let no one destroy it to you
Don't have to listen to everyone either
If your will is strong you get closer day by day
To your longed-for goal I promise you not too much

You feel alone and too small in this world
Don't see your problem
Time heals all wounds
They have not yet disappeared
Fight without giving up
make your dream come to life I know it's not easy
But nice when you reach it

 

 
Link to comment

OMG she's back. :shaking_shake_gold_yellow:( she wrote,this year,we will get more) God and the Universe exist.:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: What is this? No Angels,Laura.:shaking_shake_gold_yellow:What´s next?:wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad: Rebellion?:ponderney_britney_thinking_sunglasses_hmm_wondering_deciding_orange_blue: (sorry,now I´m getting greedy)

https://www.freeagain.love/

 

you are more than just a man of flesh and blood

listen deep into your heart as it calls

why were you born into this world? what's the point? and who are you?

you are a man like me who seeks his image.follow your soul hear the call

then one day you will recognize the kingdom - this is you

get on your way and don't let precious time pass close your eyes you just have to go inside

I know who I am I am light.and this is my face with a heart that speaks.I am not black I am not white.and it doesn't matter what my name is right up bottom left I'm connected to everything.

 

Link to comment
1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I don´t think that Ricky was problematic. They were overworked. Rickey seems to be a very sensitive person. They went through a huge scandal because of Lee. Her husband (who was not a couple with him anymore, commit suicide and hung himself, and was found in an attic months after his death. Lee worked as a prostitute for two weeks. The band became death threats, not just Lee.TTT was sick very often because they were overworked and not allowed to take a break. )And then you called Ricky problematic?!:slowdown_down_cardib_b_cardi_um_fast_confused_what_stare:

Yes, i know but Rickys moments were very shady in this pressconference. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek: Without her answers, there would be at least 2 more years  TTT. 

Her voice in this interview... :britlol_britney_surprised_wow_oh_shocked_choatic:

Link to comment
17 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

The Backstreet Boys/ BSB/Nick Carter played Tic Tac Toe?!:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes::shaking_shake_gold_yellow:

Yeah. Im a massive fan of theirs (BSB) and I guess they also like them (Tic tac toe). I bet they met many times during their Viva, Bravo and Popcorn days. 

I remember being thrilled over buying a copy of Klappte die 2:e. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment
21 hours ago, Cinderella85 said:

OMG you made a tread about Tic Tac Toe ?And Laura is also mentioned here?:shaking_shake_gold_yellow::wendycry_wiliams_panicked_crying_tears_upset_sad:

I´m still a fan of Tic Tac  Toe and still pissed that Laura just made one album.Her album is one of the best of all time.Without a skip.But first Tic Tac Toe.

As children we listened to the music up and down. We had kids parties and listened to TTT. ( and the Smurfs and  Blümchen/Jasmin Wagner/Blossom.)I've also heard a lot of E-rotic. But TTT and E-Rotic are not children's music and nothing children should listen to it:OMGney_britney_surprised_no_way_shocked_wide_eyes: Many TTT songs have a therapeutic effect for me like Bitte Küss Mich Nicht (please don't kiss me), Spiegel (mirror) or  Warum (why).U-Bahn (subway) remains my of my favorite singer Falco.He was never so far down that he was a street musician, but beside that,the lyrics fits 100%.And before his death,he worked with the same team and produces as TTT.Falco gone trough hell like Britney did.False friends ,women,lost a lot of his money.His daughter was not from him and he was a family person, this destroyed him completely. Media were against him and very aggressiv (the same level as  Brit and Diana)  But  he came always back stronger.

Subway:( but it fits to Brit too)

"He was at the top at some point has seen the whole world
but then he was cheated he can not understand it today
everything was gone at once and suddenly he was dropped
and he plunged deeper and deeper went into their lousy traps

no one wanted to help him anymore no one gave him his hand
it was all like a nightmare he was completely burned out
but when he plays then he knows everything they couldn't rob
then he is back the old shine in his eyes"

Lee and Jazzy even covered Falco´s breakthrough song "Der Kommisar":yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

I did not like Tic Tac Two.But I like Sara and her solo album was awesome.

R0a1497939d95c9a0bff11b5acf23e39b?rik=is

 
 
 
 

 

 

 
 

 

 

 
 

Actually, TTT should have a small comeback and go on tour (90s musicians are in great demand) but then came Corona.:imok_goo_ooze_yellow_slime_mess_blonde:

My favorite songs:

How much I miss this days.:tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad::yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

Other songs I like:

They came from the place where I´m from and lived actually where I grow up. It is said about people from the region they are hard as steel and  straight out.But also very down to earth . I love that they sing in dialect.Home sweet home.:yasqueen_yes_wow_crying_praise_tears_wipe_sad:

And Jazzy caused a scandal when she was naked in her video:

 

I really liked the last "The welt gehört dir." in that last one. 

  • Love 1
Link to comment

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :badthoughts_gun_kris_genner_thinking_debating:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block