"Hold Me Closer" is rumored to arrive on August 19th.  Pre-save. 🚀🌹

The #FreeBritney movement and international law

fbc.jpg

I've been curious about that for months now and I still haven't found any good answer :queenie_falling_dying_dead: We need some lawyers here :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

Can ''They Who Must Not Be Named'' sue someone from different country for things they wanted to sue others from their country? :queenie_falling_dying_dead: They probably can but how does that work? European/Australian etc. posts something about them here, on american forum I guess that reportedly ''isn't true'', they don't like it and they want to sue him. What will happen? How can that European be judged? European or American law? It's american forum but he was in Europe during ''the crime'' :queenie_falling_dying_dead:  How long that process would take? Are they powerless when it comes to people that aren't from USA? :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: I have so many questions. 

I don't know Internet international law, I have no idea how things work with that :queenie_falling_dying_dead: And that'd be good to know for the people of the #FreeBritney movement that are in danger :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

@Midnight feature it, it's important :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

• Replies 2
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic