Thoughts before Britney's June 23rd court hearing

a649ec63-6bbe-4488-ba44-4d2fc5a9d07a-bri

You guys I think it's time to make this thread cause everyday people here make too many new threads related to this date with questions etc. :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

The court hearing is in a week so every thought, question etc. post here :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses: 

She will be attending the court hearing virtually on June 23rd with some media in attendance. 

In my opinion nothing big will happen :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow:

What time are we sending trucks for all of the local internet service providers to her address so they can quickly resolve any "technical" issues she may have? I ordered 11 new computers, 19 external cameras, and 52 external mics, and had them sent to her address so they can't claim her mic or video aren't working. 

That should cover all of our bases :mj_reading_paper_michael_jackson_blinking_glasses:

• Haha 1
26 minutes ago, Easy There said:

Then why did you make this mega thread ? Let someone who has time to do it.

I just wanted to be faster with news than @Slayer and steal his reputation points if something positive happened :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

But mods update my threads most of the time so maybe they will this time or they can change this thread's title to "Thoughts before 23rd June court hearing" 

• Haha 1