Olivia Rodrigo > Talentless TikTok ''stars''

I'm not Olivia Rodrigo fan BUT she definitely deserves success more than some talentless TikTok stars that try music careers. Not gonna lie I like few Olivia' songs even if I felt negative about her at first. Hate on Olivia for being successful is big. People are mad cause their idols like for example Ariana or Taylor are worse than her when it comes to some Spotify records :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: I think this hate should stop.

There are people that deserve it more :matches: Obviously the most useless, pathetic thing that social media created - TikTok ''stars'' that get million dollars FOR NOTHING. The only thing they do is dancing and the point is IT'S NOT EVEN GOOD. IT'S HORRIBLE. They aren't talented. And they are extremely problematic, partying during COVID in '20, homophobia, racism etc. And they say they are overworked :queenie_falling_dying_dead: And they AREN'T EVEN CUTE :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

Instead of hating on Olivia Rodrigo, hate on TikTok ''stars'' :matches: Olive oil at least is talented and pretty. 

My dream is TikTok disappearing/people cancelling every dumb and useless TikTok ''star'' cause they are a danger to society :bop_beyonce_dancing_yes_Yas_cheer_party_glasses:

• Like 1

She wrote all of the songs on SOUR with one other writer (except for Jealousy, Jealousy which features 2 additional writers). That's the kind of intimacy that some of the most acclaimed songwriters work/worked in, and I think that's extremely praiseworthy for someone who's barely 18. People can say what they want, but the records and numbers speak for themselves. And the critics don't lie either. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat: I'd understand the hatred if she were some spoiled brat that took her success for granted, but she's a sweet girl from what I've seen. :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
29 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

so she doesn't come from Tik Tok? :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

No, but she came from Disney channel..

People really don't do their research..

Bizarrdvarrk where instead of music, Disney capitalized off of youtube video stars and google..

Vuugle was where they work, but bizarrdvark is pretty controversial. 

Jake paul was fired in the middle of season 2, cos he got into some legal trouble over his pranks got the cops involved 

Plus High school musical the tv series.

She got her first platinum single thx to the Disney+ soundtrack.

She just didn't sign with Hollywood cos they wouldn't allow her to be "explicit", "adult" or a songwriter.

They would have manufactured her to their approval. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block