New BreatheHeavy live stream TODAY at 3:30 pm PT

One-click subscribe to our YouTube channel!

We can listen to the court hearing.......

Sorry if AP but I was just watching Lorraine Kelly in the U.K. and they were talking about the 23rd hearing...

and they said we will be able to listen to it live.

I understand that there will be media in attendance but I didn't realise it would be a live stream?!

I have no idea how accurate this is or how to do it but that's quite exciting. Although all that law jargon gonna be hurting my head I can tell you that for free :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

thoughts?

Half of me feels this is a tactic, and it will all be something and nothing, so then the media get turned off from future hearings.

Although I know us fans trust no one and we will dissect every single aspect of it :parisok_hilton_chewing_gum_pink_phone_Reading:

6 minutes ago, LikeShatteredGlass said:

I think you have to submit an application to listen and be approved. So maybe some media outlets will get approval. I’m tempted to try it since I’m a member of the press, but this is so far out from what I write about that I doubt I’d get approved. 

Should I go for it? 

Absolutely! Yes please

and then get the RECORD button on too 👀👀 :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

• Like 2

You can listen to it as a member of the public and it won’t have any impact. But I fear this is another delay tactic because it seems very coincidental that she can’t show up in person and now suddenly details are all over twitter showing us how to listen in, it seems like a crash the system approach and screams an absolute shambles. 

• Like 8
19 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

You can listen to it as a member of the public and it won’t have any impact. But I fear this is another delay tactic because it seems very coincidental that she can’t show up in person and now suddenly details are all over twitter showing us how to listen in, it seems like a crash the system approach and screams an absolute shambles. 

This. And the release isn’t even written in an appropriate journalistic style. Really hope this isn’t fake, but I have a lot of doubts.