Michael Costello exposes Chrissy Teigen's bullying

sometimes I wonder how genuine Chrissy Tiegen really is. Her apology is half-baked, with a bunch of rhetoric about being in therapy for her personality or what not, but let's face it, Chrissy has always been sort of an obnoxious ******* online. Her brand was built upon her brash personality. While I do feel she's toned it down considerably over the past few years, and I do believe we all grow up and feel genuine remorse for sins of our youth, it's just insane some of the fights she picked....... for absolutely no reason. 

You have to wonder at what point this **** comes to an end. 

Update @Slayer

Chrissy calls him out, she's not the only one. 

Leona Lewis did a lengthy post and we all know she's unproblematic, cos she stays quiet and in her own lane, even in politics..

So for her to speak out that's big. Several other POC on Twitter called him out, whether stealing fashions, refusing to do any other size than 0, cos anything more than 0 is fat on a woman and he won't do anything unless they lose the pounds required to wear his dress size requirement (that happened to Leona, she was mortified and humiliated because she's a size 4). 

So he came for Chrissy only for karma to actually backfire and reveal his own character. 

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block