Michael Costello exposes Chrissy Teigen's bullying

So, Project Runway Alum Michael Costello, has come out of silence for years, after being blacklisted by Chrissy Teigan and her assistant for a photoshopped Instagram comment, which was deleted after it was revealed it was fake. 

But, Chrissy kept her word and he was blacklisted all cos of a lie, and she told him in the DMS that racists should kill themselves and the world would be better if he was dead.

He tried to explain his side, but as you see in the DMS, shared in his post, she didn't care to hear his side of the story, believing in the fake comments which turned out to be a disgruntled former employee..

Due to the blacklisting from the fashion world, he has told his family several times and his partner, their lives would be easier if he did commit suicide. 

He even said the same thing two weeks that their lives would be easier if he was dead, he did believe he was better off dead cos he can't secure work cos of the smear campaign that really did work on Chrissy's end. 

@SloppyToppyGoddess

@Midnight

@Jordan Miller

He has a lawsuit cos the elite believed the comments, and he was basically saw his career go away and suffered defamation at the same time. 

Update: Chrissy Teigen has issued an apology.

xtt.jpg.c15ec4a24384e45a1b482250a4b6045d.jpg

I knew of him but fell in love with his personality when he was on Jeanie Mai hello hunnay channel and I had no idea there was this back story. He is adorable and seems so sweet and lively to be around. It's insane how karma always comes to bite you in the *** she is definitely getting her share of what she put out there. 

21 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

I mean, she is acting like a lot of people act tho. I see comments this vile daily. 

It doesn't mean it's okay, she's got a massive platform and saying this sort of stuff may make her fans think it is okay.

These sorts of things we shouldn't normalise 'oh everyone says these sorts of things', doesn't mean it is right.

The difference to what you may see daily is that hopefully those comments aren't to that person directly, but this woman was going out of her way to get into contact with these vulnerable people telling them to kill themselves.

I don't think a lot of people act like her, her comments are extremely bad.

THIS is who I’d like to see fall victim to cancel culture. She’s literally added nothing of value to anything she has done publicly. How she keeps getting jobs I have no idea. She’s one of the most annoying people in the public eye and apparently a vile, wretched troll too. :mcwave_mariah_Carey_kiss_bye_goodbye_wave:

• Like 1

Whoa...isn't she constantly preaching to be respectful etc on social media?? At first I thought his claims were fake and those DMs were photoshopped as I can't believe somebody would have this much anger in her body...but she basically confirmed it with an apology.

Just wow. Telling somebody to kill himself? Girl, you should go see a therapist at least cause that's not healthy!!

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block