Britney and boyfriend Sam Asghari share a kiss in new Instagram photos

Is it just me or is that not a passionate kiss. We've seen how Britney kisses men she's in to. This is the kind of kiss you'd give your dog or kids.

I dunno...  He's all romance novel and she's all duck. It's goofy on her part and serious on his. Usually, that would mean I'm not really in to it.

• Haha 2
  • Like 1
14 minutes ago, Scrappy said:

Is it just me or is that not a passionate kiss. We've seen how Britney kisses men she's in to. This is the kind of kiss you'd give your dog or kids.

I dunno...  He's all romance novel and she's all duck. It's goofy on her part and serious on his. Usually, that would mean I'm not really in to it.

it's just a kiss

Pin on Words

• Like 7
4 hours ago, Louis-j said:

They both look bad in those pics, how can u guys say they look good ? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam looks older than her on them. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

And Britney, well, she's still has a restraining order against her hair brush I see. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

I agree. Britney looks puffy and weird. Sam looks off. The pics definitely show them in a poor light unfortunately. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Prince Ali said:

so cuteee! They are almost 5 years together now... Am I mistaken or is it her longest relationship to date?

Good for them! :bow_bowing_orange:

No, it isn't. Britney and cship are together 14 years so this is her longest relationship :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

27 minutes ago, Lunch Sveta said:

It's very much like they're just close friends. And Sam, to be honest, is more like a gay guy Kissing French Kiss GIF by Capital Pride | Have Pride 365!

He's just a gay fan of her :queenie_falling_dying_dead::shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

jk 

• Haha 4
8 hours ago, Louis-j said:

They both look bad in those pics, how can u guys say they look good ? :orangu_orangutan_ape: Sam looks older than her on them. :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised: 

And Britney, well, she's still has a restraining order against her hair brush I see. :juggingu_britney_hat_meme_neyde:

Get a grip, what is the need for some of these comments? Anyone would struggle to see you were a 'fan', more like a troll.

She's got more important things going on than bothering about what some troll on the internet hopes her hair looks like. How does commenting on how an insecure person looks help her? 

• Like 1