Why would a Free Britney want to come back ?

The level of celebrity and success she had is the reason she had a mental break down and was put in the conservatorship to continue to work.

She probably has so much PTSD from her years in the spotlight. I can’t imagine she would want to put herself back through that again. 

Times have changed yes but I imagine she endured a lot of physical and mental abuse during her prime era. From being told she can’t sing, men ***ualizing her, assault, losing her kids, media, being the reason so many people have jobs. 

Why enter that space if you’re not forced to? 

If anything I can see a free Britney going the Rihanna / Jessica Simpson route trying to make money without having to be in the spot light .

Because a free Britney can become a boss and hire her own people, make them sign contracts protect her behind from anything and anyone. Surround herself with positive people who enlighten her not lie to her. 

She needs to revaluate her own choices and decisions as well. Go back to school, study, see a psychiatrist. Do anything that can help you be on the right path and not be co-dependent, wanting to marry so fast, wanting more kids for the idea of it. 

• Like 4

She’s said many times she loves what she does and loves performing as long as she’s given free reign and full artist control.

I do also understand how damaging this will have been for her. I don’t blame her if she’s done with the industry and just wants to walk away from all of this. If she did return she would probably need to sack her full team (including Larry, Robin etc). Perhaps she might see it as too much effort. I don’t believe her heart is in it anymore regardless. 

I worry she may have no choice if she ever gets out of this thing. At the rate those leaches are burning her money I wouldn’t be surprised if she was forced to go on tour to recoup all the money she’s lost. Even if these people do let go it won’t be without a hefty chunk of her money.

Cause she is an artist!

but I don’t think she wants to be popular. She will create music and maybe even perform but she will do it without fuss I guess and family will be priority.. 

even in 2000-2003 she was saying that she just want a family.. it’s heartbreaking that she wasn’t able to create a dream family that she always wanted to but I hope she will have a chance

I believe she loves what she does. I hope that she control as an artist over everything once she is free. I want to listen to the project she is fully involved, but, I would totally understand if she is done with it and just to give us videos dancing on IG or pics of her in Hawaii with her family. 
 the only thing I would love the most it is a book, I hope she releases one and tell her side of history.