Tell the truth: Send a message to a user that won't know it's about them

top-secret-ink-stamp-vector-id953537820?

This can be such a fun game full of hot tea, something like gay slumber party where we play co****e or d ldo truth or not dare but still truth as there's um no other way to do dare. 

7S8CKQx.gif

If u feel annoyed by someone, if you wanna tell something nice about someone, spill the tea, mention your Exhale crush (:queenie_falling_dying_dead:) - just type a message here to that person without mentioning, tagging their nickname & without telling details that can expose u and no one will know who addressee is so no one will be offended and there will be no warning points (I doubt that tho :queenie_falling_dying_dead::matches: 

But keep it normal and obviously just don't break the Exhale rules. 

Maybe I'll start with something nice: ''You're such a bad b tch and I love u :matches:''

@Midnight feature it if you want to, I don't care :nysassy_miss_ny_ms_new_york_tiffany_pollard_cigarette_smoke_nod:

I can already see people hating on me here sm, why am I doing this to myself :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

• Haha 1
34 minutes ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This thread will get people WPs or it will get shut down. I made an anonymous comment about an exhaler in a joking manner and got points. 

I miss when Exhale was messy. It was so much fun. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

It was funnier but people were coming too hard for Britney and I cannot accept that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

• Like 1
  • Leader
2 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

This thread will get people WPs or it will get shut down. I made an anonymous comment about an exhaler in a joking manner and got points. 

I miss when Exhale was messy. It was so much fun. :sad_britney_ftr_for_the_record:

Well let's just not make it messy :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink:

Just be nice y'all 

💜 Subscribe to Exhale+ 💙

3 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

You can offend people without slurs, for example "u probably smell like water after sausages in real life" :matches:

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You can offend people without slurs, for example "u probably smell like water after sausages in real life" :matches:

i never used slurs...referring to the merchandise selling thread, someone said they didn't feel comfortable giving out their address and I jokingly said something "oh i agree, there's a certain Madonna stan that would probably send me anthrax" and I got warning points. So I don't trust this thread. It seems fun but everyone seems so sensitive and people are always policing here. :nothavingit_whitney_houston_mad_annoyed_stare_whatever_irritated:

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
8 hours ago, SloppyToppyGoddess said:

Karma is working good I see. I'm not going to explain much. Glad you got this. :tifflmao_lol_haha_hehe_miss_new_york_laugh_ms_tiffany_pollard_cackle:

5 minutes ago, boyinthemirror said:

Honestly, good for you. I have been nice to some Britney fans outside here and they have been very rude in return. They make me feel stupid :rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously: If you can avoid that, great :cooltshirt_thumbs_up_britney_pom_piece_of_me:

So many people here try to make me look crazy, mean and problematic while I'm not :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

So don't worry, they are only jealous of our reputation points :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So many people here try to make me crazy, mean and problematic while I'm not :canthandleit_cry_katy_sob_sad_tears: 

So don't worry, they are only jealous of our reputation points :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

I’ve noticed :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Your posts make you look like a troll sometimes but in a harmless/funny way. You’re active here and keep things alive in your way, I think some are doing the most with their opinions on you so don’t let judgement get to you. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

1 minute ago, boyinthemirror said:

I’ve noticed :raven_thats_so_simone_talking_telling_preaching: Your posts make you look like a troll sometimes but in a harmless/funny way. You’re active here and keep things alive in your way, I think some are doing the most with their opinions on you so don’t let judgement get to you. :janet_jackson_chewing_eating_food:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

• Haha 3
5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm a main character here rn while some people are only recurring characters :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Some people are just jealous of me spending weeks on #1 spot of the most popular users here, numbers literally don't lie :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw: Let's be real. This forum is for pretty girls only :tiffdrink_miss_ms_ny_new_york_drinking_sips_sipping_tea_straw:

This was so funny to read lmfao. Sometimes I feel like a background actor:bcut_britney_clapboard: 

My messages (each to different members)

• You make awesome remixes and I listen to them often
  • I hope you got a date with that guy who sent you the Britney vinyls
  • I hope you achieve happiness 
  • Your avi (pic) is adorable and always makes me smile 
  • I would like to know more about your personal journey 
  • Haha 1
  • Like 1