Jamie is probably not aware!…

“Money is coming through what’s wrong?”

He’s an bubbling old (rich) drunk. Who knows what other things he may be addicted to 

mans idiot is what he is

probably just agree to everything he’s told, I don’t fully believe jamie is the one making all these decisions for Britney but I think he’s the one who agrees. He probably only sees and pays attention to the “gran/dad” role and that’s it and sees nothing else… on Britney Jean his only comment was about the kids.

not to mention he was actually disrespected by Larry Rudolph (where ya hiding buddy boy) on the Britney Jean doc. He was probably drunk there, but clearly jamie isn’t respected by team con either.

ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM AGAINST THE SPEARS FAMILY.

the true perpetrators will got off Scott free

• Like 2

It’s a collection of very bad people just like Michael Jackson’s estate. The family don’t control it but other people do. Greedy money hungry people. Damn, I really wish a true dark vigilante existed that can knock these horrible people out. 

• Like 3

I completely disagree there is more than enough public information to know the truth and the fact Britney cut contact with him speaks volumes. If at some stage he realised he’s been wrong then he should have been a real man and admitted to it, instead he has done absolutely everything to sabotage her shot at getting her life back. Same goes for her estranged sister. 

• Like 6
3 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I completely disagree there is more than enough public information to know the truth and the fact Britney cut contact with him speaks volumes. If at some stage he realised he’s been wrong then he should have been a real man and admitted to it, instead he has done absolutely everything to sabotage her shot at getting her life back. Same goes for her estranged sister. 

True. Plus years of evidence with people he’s interacted with. “Buying a big boat.” The Nyla restaurant drama. Jamie is not a good person!!!!! 

• Like 3

Jamie def. plays his role in this, I feel like he’s the one that makes stuff super strict and miserable on the personal side of things, I mean we all saw the change in her when Brian was around her instead of Jamie, then when Jamie comes back, she changes again, she’d prolly have it easier with Jody. As for finances, I do believe he’s just a puppet and others are pulling the strings, that email exchange between him and Lou is proof of that.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Britman512 said:

“Money is coming through what’s wrong?”

He’s an bubbling old (rich) drunk. Who knows what other things he may be addicted to 

mans idiot is what he is

probably just agree to everything he’s told, I don’t fully believe jamie is the one making all these decisions for Britney but I think he’s the one who agrees. He probably only sees and pays attention to the “gran/dad” role and that’s it and sees nothing else… on Britney Jean his only comment was about the kids.

not to mention he was actually disrespected by Larry Rudolph (where ya hiding buddy boy) on the Britney Jean doc. He was probably drunk there, but clearly jamie isn’t respected by team con either.

ITS ALL ONE BIG SCAM AGAINST THE SPEARS FAMILY.

the true perpetrators will got off Scott free

How did Larry disrespect Jamie in the BJ Doc?

I blame 1. Lou M Taylor , 2. Jamie Spears,  3. Larry Rudolph.

Lou M Taylor is/was definitely the brain of the plan, she introduced the plan to Jamie Spears and he agreed. Both are guilty.

Lou M Taylor is truly the devil himself because she wanted way more than money, she wanted also fame and power. Jamie Spears only wanted money.

• Like 2
10 minutes ago, B-R-I-T-N-E-Y said:

I blame 1. Lou M Taylor , 2. Jamie Spears,  3. Larry Rudolph.

Lou M Taylor is/was definitely the brain of the plan, she introduced the plan to Jamie Spears and he agreed. Both are guilty.

Lou M Taylor is truly the devil himself because she wanted way more than money, she wanted also fame and power. Jamie Spears only wanted money.

Totally agree. I think Jamie is just a dumb hick who's willing to trust whoever will get him the most money at the expense of his daughter. Lou had deviously been trying to get to Britney for YEARS and wants people to think she's some brilliant businesswoman when she's really just a stalker who probably needs medication and therapy even more than Britney does.

3 minutes ago, britneyluv said:

Totally agree. I think Jamie is just a dumb hick who's willing to trust whoever will get him the most money at the expense of his daughter. Lou had deviously been trying to get to Britney for YEARS and wants people to think she's some brilliant businesswoman when she's really just a stalker who probably needs medication and therapy even more than Britney does.

I hate her in so many levels. HER DAYS WILL COME.

3 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

How did Larry disrespect Jamie in the BJ Doc?

I don’t remember what he said but Jamie was trying to be controlling and be a boss during the work ***** video, and larry was like yeah whatever… and completely disregarded him…it’s like he has a fake sense of power

1 hour ago, Dirk said:

Jamie is like the spokesperson of team C-ship, he’s the one who had direct contact with Britney, Britney would rebel and fire the people Jamie trusts but she can’t so she rebels against her dad whos the one manipulated. Her family is dumb as hell and will trust whoever looks clean and christian, that’s why Lolly and her husband infiltrated on the Spears family.

You get what I’m saying exactly, Britney was trying to keep Lou away and they got to the dad and he’s been setup to be the fall guy all along, no matter how this goes lou Taylor has made more money than all of them of this scam Jamie is basically get a small piece of the pie in comparison to jamie

5 hours ago, Dirk said:

Jamie is like the spokesperson of team C-ship, he’s the one who had direct contact with Britney, Britney would rebel and fire the people Jamie trusts but she can’t so she rebels against her dad whos the one manipulated. Her family is dumb as hell and will trust whoever looks clean and christian, that’s why Lolly and her husband infiltrated on the Spears family.

And that excuse would have been valid ten years ago, it’s now 2021 and not one of her family members are even attempting to help her especially him he’s making it worse dumb or not he has had plenty chances to make things right and he hasn’t, this is his fault.