Your favorite music genre Britney has created music in?

1 hour ago, BRINZSmAtecnGuraDPeoo said:

We all know its not all and absolutely pop and there are side genres Britney has touched ground in

I think i love EDM and It Should Be Easy - i actually like that song

ISBE is one of my favorite Britney songs and I’m always a bit embarrassed to say considering how hated it is here 

1 hour ago, BRINZSmAtecnGuraDPeoo said:

We all know its not all and absolutely pop and there are side genres Britney has touched ground in

I think i love EDM and It Should Be Easy - i actually like that song

It Should Be Easy is one of my favs on BJ besides Passenger and Perfume!

I would have say R&Bney/Hip Hop is my favorite Britney with songs like (Boom Boom, The Answer, Why Should I Be Sad, Blur,Boys Remix, Perfect Lover, Outrageous, Break The Ice FT Fabolous)

She also does Blues really good like on I've Been Loving You Too Long.

I like when she does her "deep Pop" like All That She Wants, Let Go, Rebellion and State of Grace.

• Like 1
35 minutes ago, Tetris said:

Urban dance a la Get Naked, Perfect Lover, Break The Ice, Mannequin, etc. But also Trance music (Everytime remixes EP) and House (Breathe On Me). 

YASSSSSSSSS!

U have great taste!      I love Every time (Hi Bias Radio remix) from her greatest hits album more than the original.    Like I don't ever play the original version of Every time.  JT didn't deserve such a beautiful song from The Queen, he deserved a Toy Soldier or Why Should I Be Sad & that's IT!

• Like 1

I‘ve always liked her on more sophisticated tracks where she uses her vocals in a good way. I wish she would record a dark power ballad or a jazz/soul/blues kind of song, just to showcase her vocals. I know this will never happen but who knows :kidcries_crying_sad_tearing_up_sobbing:

Afterall I would say that dark stuff suits her the most, the genre doesnt matter. 

• Love 1