Billie Eilish is getting cancelled for the wrong reasons

Stan Twitter is at it again. unfortunately Billie is the latest victim..

According to Twitter their problem is her queer baiting in her latest video "Lost Cause", her current boyfriend.  

Apparently he's a homophobe, a racist and a trump supporter. Plus with her being 19 years and he being 30, is another huge issue they have. 

Black Twitter is calling her out for dating a racist when she called out for support on the justice of black men and women. 

I think it's all people being bored on the youngest Grammy winner to win the big 4.

@Blackout2006

@Jordan Miller

The comments on Instagram is demanding her to make a statement on such serious allegations. 

Edited by Midnight
20 minutes ago, halfdressed said:

People can have their own opinion and support whatever political leader they want! What the **** is wrong with the world! We all have our own views!  This **** needs to end! We really are gonna destroy ourselves. Jesus Christ. 

It's already too late, I think bipartisanship is really dead, it began after the left lost the 2000 election, and now as we see nothing is getting done, house approves stuff, but immediately it's basically killed in the Senate.

Nobody can agree in anything any more.

I truly believe the divide is beyond repair..

No Republican wants to work with Democrats and vice versa. So, in a nutshell everybody is doomed. 

32 minutes ago, Strauss said:

It's so stupid and annoying when people criticize celebrity with whoever she or he's dating. It's their personal life, like wtf?... mind your own business.

Unfortunately being that she's a public figure, the "public" feels they have every right not to mind their business when it comes to celebrities and public figures as they basically gave up all rights to be anonymity and seen as like you and me, even Brian Friedman said this was something Britney didn't want to lose, but it does come with the territory of being a celebrity. 

I thought the music video was her worst to date (and I LOVE most of her other videos)... but queerbaiting???  So does that mean Beyonce was queerbaiting too in her 7/11 video (which this video is basically a replica of)?

Also, who are they to say who can and cannot date?  She can date whoever she wants (as long as it's legal age lol), and people can support whatever political leader they want.  That's the whole point of living in a democracy and not a communist country (though the US is quickly becoming that with how society is becoming).  Also, just because your SO has certain views, doesn't mean the other person does too. People are still individuals, and people often like the opposite of themselves.

I'm so glad I left Twitter... it's mostly degenerates acting like dictators and acting like they have degrees in every topic. :sickofu_britney_blinking_umm_wtf_confused_annoyed::tiffeyeroll_miss_ny_new_york_ms_annoyed_eyes_roll_eyeroll_irritated:

• Like 7

Didn’t she also make remarks about guys who wear vans having small dïcks. Is that supposed to be a bad thing hmm Billie? I thought you’re against body shaming :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

I can appreciate her talent but I always get mean girl vibes from her. I guess only time will tell what’s gonna happen to this edgy pick me girl:reductive_madonna_mdna_tea_coffee_cup_sips_sipping_drink_spill:

• Haha 2

I do think it's hypocrite to preach something like racism and then dating somebody who's a racist. That's just hypocrite.

Now, in this case, I don't know if there's actual proof her bf is a homophobe or/and a racist? Cause allegedly is not a reason to cancel somebody.

But if there is, then well sorry, I agree to some degree that she's doing something that causes controversy.

Racism and homophobia is plain hate. Why would anyone date anyone that's full of hate???????????

10 minutes ago, IForgotYouExisted said:

I do think it's hypocrite to preach something like racism and then dating somebody who's a racist. That's just hypocrite.

Now, in this case, I don't know if there's actual proof her bf is a homophobe or/and a racist? Cause allegedly is not a reason to cancel somebody.

But if there is, then well sorry, I agree to some degree that she's doing something that causes controversy.

Racism and homophobia is plain hate. Why would anyone date anyone that's full of hate???????????

100%. It’s like preaching that you are a cristian, feminist, #blacklivesmatter supporter; but you spend your entire life  with a gangster, ex **** dealer, cheater who stabbed a man in the stomach, making shows for corrupt politicians and having your vacation in the Hamptons...

You better shut up and focus on give people some bops, keep your fake positions for you and your friends.

If the allegations about her boyfriend are true, I'm sorry but she's coming across as a little hypocritical.

Also didn't she just release a song about how an older man took advantage of her when she was underage? Dating a 30 year old after that seems a bit twisted, like there are probably some issues there she has to work on.  :outwithit_go_on_wave_britney_femme_fatale_ff_documentary: I know it's just her business but she's crossing the line when she puts her personal life on the spotlight with her music.

• Like 2

If get boyfriend is a racist, homophobic trump supporter, then it is hypocritical for her to speak out on lgbtq+, racial equality or political issues. 

If he's not, shame on the Internet...

...but you don't exactly get to pick and choose when you don't like black people or queer people and not be called out, and justify it as opinion.

Favourite jam is an opinion. Someone's existence that doesn't affect you at all isn't.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block