Would This Be The Perfect Comeback Single For Britney?

I mean once she's free from that awful conservatorship & gets back into the studio.

Janet also made this song when she broke out from under her Father too and took her career in her own hands and ever since then she has delivered masterpiece after masterpiece!

I feel like this would be a perfect if she sampled this or covered it just as a stand alone single to get her name back out there.

The intro and lyrics would be perfect ( When I was 17 I did what people told me, free at last) for Britney and I can totally see her owning it and doing the song justice!  Britney ad libs would SLAY so much at the end of the song!

We all know Britney LOVES and adores Janet and I don't see why Janet wouldn't sign off on Britney doing either sampling or covering Control.

How do U all feel about Britney doing this?  S/N once Britney is free we all should spam her IG so she can really do it! lololol

Edited by Midnight
edit
  • Like 2
2 hours ago, boyinthemirror said:

A Control sample would be soooooooooooooooooo good :yesplease_yas_agree_preach: Especially this being an 80s song, it would be very interesting to see how the sample would adapt to a more current sound.

It would be very classic Britney, too. It would have a similar vibe to Satisfaction, Overprotected... :tiffanynod_miss_ms_ny_new_york_yes_yas_nodding_agree:

I know right I think it could be really great for her and iconic if she done it right!

I was just wondering what producer could she get?  Rodney Jerkins or Pharrell?  IDK.

Rodney Jenkins and Pharrel, their sound isn't relevant today..

In fact producers that are hot are more like Jack antonoff, Finneas and Andrew watt, that's the biggest pop producers. 

I don't really know any of the contemporary r&B producers would work for her either, can you imagine trap Britney, even max Martin isn't in demand..

Ever since Dr. Luke was cancelled, that's when pop Music in my eyes really did die, as he made sure the music was fun and not serious. But just life if the party Music..

Plus producers today only work with artists they know and trust, and don't try to work with established artist's or icons, cos they prefer working with family. 

11 hours ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Rodney Jenkins and Pharrel, their sound isn't relevant today..

In fact producers that are hot are more like Jack antonoff, Finneas and Andrew watt, that's the biggest pop producers. 

I don't really know any of the contemporary r&B producers would work for her either, can you imagine trap Britney, even max Martin isn't in demand..

Ever since Dr. Luke was cancelled, that's when pop Music in my eyes really did die, as he made sure the music was fun and not serious. But just life if the party Music..

Plus producers today only work with artists they know and trust, and don't try to work with established artist's or icons, cos they prefer working with family. 

I disagree Pharrell and Darkchild would always be relevant as they are mega talented producers and talent never goes out of style!

I was NEVER a fan of Dr Luke music and I didn't care for the work he did with Britney besides (Circus Song) Max Martin is a WAY better producer and songwriter and if he wasn't on the track on some way it sucked.

Also Dr Luke is still producing and writing for Pop stars don't be fooled.   I still see his name in a lot of credits, Tidal gives U all of that down to who engineered the song.

Hip-Hop producers like Hit Boy, DJ Mustard and Mike Will would all LOVE to work with Britney!   Hit Boy said that we would love to do a album with Britney but his worked didn't make BJ because they wanted something "more personal" smh.

5 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

MNEK please, she deserves bops and back to classic pop. But only if she wants to of course, maybe she’s done with pop. 

I wouldn't be mad at all if Britney was done with Pop but I don't see that happening.   I would love for her to do R&B/Hip Hop like JT and Justin Bieber I think she could really excel in doing that.

I think Britney mixes Pop and R&B really well together and no other white female is doing that.

Ariana maybe and Rihanna and Beyonce but I don't consider Beyonce and Rihanna Pop but a lot of people do.

5 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Wasn't the Britney album already her Control tho? But I'd love to see Brit getting back to her roots and to do something new and fresh. Also a Janet collab would be 🔥🔥🔥. Oh. I wish Janet was on Me Against the music 

It was?

I know Slave and Boys was for her but I don't see Britney album being her :"Control" album.  I think ITZ or BOis more of her control album buts that's just my opinion.

3 hours ago, OCBoy1985 said:

It was?

I know Slave and Boys was for her but I don't see Britney album being her :"Control" album.  I think ITZ or BOis more of her control album buts that's just my opinion.

Yea. But Brit sampling this track would be GREAT. Would love to see her doing a FEMINIST powerful song, bc she IS very feminist (see STRONGER, Lonely, Overprotected, Boys & Girls, Piece Of Me, Kill The Lights, Work etc.) 

8 minutes ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yea. But Brit sampling this track would be GREAT. Would love to see her doing a FEMINIST powerful song, bc she IS very feminist (see STRONGER, Lonely, Overprotected, Boys & Girls, Piece Of Me, Kill The Lights, Work etc.) 

I agree I can see it being HUGE for her and the lyrics fits her so perfectly too its crazy.

Once she's back in control of her IG I plan to inbox her with the idea lol she probably won't see it cause I'm sure she gets TONS of DMs but I'm going try! lololol

2 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

I agree I can see it being HUGE for her and the lyrics fits her so perfectly too its crazy.

Once she's back in control of her IG I plan to inbox her with the idea lol she probably won't see it cause I'm sure she gets TONS of DMs but I'm going try! lololol

Yeah its true. Would love to see Brit doing a full feminist album with feminist songs and yes, the lyrics describes her perfectly. Wish the conservatorship ends as soon as possible she deserves her rights and freedom

• Like 1
20 hours ago, Leolileinstein said:

Yeah its true. Would love to see Brit doing a full feminist album with feminist songs and yes, the lyrics describes her perfectly. Wish the conservatorship ends as soon as possible she deserves her rights and freedom

She really does and she's not getting any younger.  She will be 40 this yr too and we all know how the music industry in the US do women once they reach a certain age smh.

I really hope something major happen at her court date later this month but a lot of fans don't think nothing will come from it? 

I just hope within the next yr she can get out of this.  Its crazy how she can Tour, make multiple albums, do TV shows and everything else she was doing but she can't make her own decisions?    She doesn't even mind people watching over her money she just want her Dad and the rest of the leeches removed from the conservatorship & they can't even do that for it smh.

I don't blame her for not working she probably feels helpless and that was a last resort to get them removed cause she knows that's all they care about is the $$$.  This whole thing is bad and I fear its worse then even we can imagine.

3 hours ago, bitbitboi said:

That would be a DREAM!

She should call it "Curious In Control" from the album "Red Roses and Apple Pies", I don't know what I'm saying I need new music pleeeeeeeeease :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

I know its been 5 YRS  😭

Beyonce and Rihanna also hasn't released anything and they are all on the same album schedule.