This Day In Pop: Hilary Duff Released "Breathe In. Breathe Out" in 2015 // " This Heart" (scrapped)

emaster

Honestly Adore Hillary.Β 

She could have been as big as Miley and had longevity but I think it would have burnt her out and she could have ended up like many of her peers.Β 

She was making an album a year, appearing in dozens of tv shows, touring, doing 1-3 movies a year and doing a clothing and perfume line, she would have burnt out.Β 

Huge respect to her for going away and living a life and coming back on her terms. I still think she chooses the wrong projects and could have easily had a huge sitcom or done some big movies and has some banger albums but she chose life first career second, good on her.Β 

Dignity is a smash. She set the Disney kid template and I'll always want more from her but I'm glad she didn't sacrifice her life /sanity.Β 

She's always going to be britney's spiritual sister to me , she's such a Britney Stan I love itΒ 

She's who Juno Lynn pretends she isΒ 

Whilst BIBO is a decent album, her opus is Dignity. Such an underrated album that deserved better. Gypsy Woman could’ve been a big hit. I could hear Britney singing it if I’m honest.

Funnily enough, All About You was a big hit here in Australia. I was kinda shocked when it wasn’t added as an Aussie bonus track on BIBO.Β 

Β 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Γ—
Γ—

We noticed you're using an ad blocker Β :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated πŸ’œΒ Β 

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. πŸ™

I've disabled ad block