This Day In Pop: Hilary Duff Released "Breathe In. Breathe Out" in 2015 // " This Heart" (scrapped)

emaster

14 minutes ago, emaster said:

Swimming in the stars was produced by Hilary's husband, Matches was produced by Ian Kirpatrick and Mickael Wise.

And yes maybe they take the idea from Mood Ring  (by demand) title, but maybe was RCA cause BIBO was realeased with the same Label. I dont like RCA

Omg I am a mess :crying3_britney_sobbing_tears_sad: :flop_britney_candies: sorry xo I meant swimming but matches was the first thing I could think of 

42 minutes ago, Adriannn said:

I love 'Night Like This'. 'Arms Around a Memory' is too dated, but it's still a bop.

'Tattoo' is really nice.  The title track gives me 2003-04 vibes, love it! 'Confetti' is cool too.

'Sparks' deserved to be a hit.

Night Like this was originally for a collab with Harry Style , but he had to turn it down because of the One Direction tour. The song belongs to This Heart.

I love Sparks too, its her best pop song to the date for  me

1 hour ago, Jefferson Silva said:

never heard BIBO or this heart

but Dignity deserved so much more in 2007 #JusticeForDignity

I think it has only 1 or 2 songs that I dont like

The only reason why Dignity bombed was her sound was way different, than her typical pop rock sound, and her image was more grown up, it only went gold cos her pre teen fan base wasn't ready for a grown **** Hilary duff, and since she still was signed to Hollywood records, they really didn't promote it all, either..

It got lost thx to Miley cyrus and High school musical. 

6 hours ago, Rik said:

but to me it felt like she took steps back with her music progression. How do you go from this:

to this

DO NOT SHADE the masterpiece that is IF I FALL :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

Sure, it’s in no way whatsoever even remotely close to anything on flawless DIGNITY, but artists grow out of their sounds too and If I Fall is so interesting for Hilary Duff and wish she actually had released it. I’m sure it wasn’t meant to be single, but if you pay attention to all these songs from “This Heart” they’re really quite beautiful lyrically and soo different for her.. not everything has to be bubble/disco pop and that’s THE TEA 

:queenriri_rihanna_red_wave_carpet_smile:

• Love 1
  • Like 1
4 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

not everything has to be bubble/disco pop and that’s THE TEA 

Oh I don’t listen to this genre at all. I actually like when artists become raw and really don’t like pop musif that much. In my opinion though, it’s something about the production. It isn’t even the lyrics 

it’s the way her voice is produced with the overall folkish instrumentals. I feel like this couldn’t have been the final mastered versions they intended to release which is kinda why I find it weaker 

but also LMAO 

4 minutes ago, PARKBOM said:

DO NOT SHADE the masterpiece that is IF I FALL :rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

:eyes_britney_laugh:

edit: I actually know that if I fall was one of the first songs she recorded and she claims it’s about her experience feeling all this pressure as a teenager and in her early 20s and suddenly realizing she needed a break to shut it all down. 

12 minutes ago, Rik said:

Oh I don’t listen to this genre at all. I actually like when artists become raw and really don’t like pop musif that much. In my opinion though, it’s something about the production. It isn’t even the lyrics 

it’s the way her voice is produced with the overall folkish instrumentals. I feel like this couldn’t have been the final mastered versions they intended to release which is kinda why I find it weaker 

but also LMAO 

:eyes_britney_laugh:

edit: I actually know that if I fall was one of the first songs she recorded and she claims it’s about her experience feeling all this pressure as a teenager and in her early 20s and suddenly realizing she needed a break to shut it all down. 

I agree .. I wish there was a way to get actual mastered versions of all the songs. I’m sure they’d sound way better. I’m just in love with the raw lyrics, the folky vibes and unreleased mystery of it all.. I’m sad it’ll never see light of day officially :tifftear_miss_ny_new_york_ms_crying_wipe_tears_sad:

ooo I LOVE that about If I Fall .. makes 100% sense .. :overwhelm_beyonce_ashamed_lol_embarrassed_telling_talking:

6 hours ago, Rik said:

Oh GOD  and the fan demanded version. I don’t think she was even paid for that or sponsored by tinder. if I’m not mistaken, it was her idea and she gave them free promo??? In her comeback single?? :umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay: 

This inspired Britney’s team too for Mood Ring (Fan demanded). I believe this because of Matches (also produced by Hilary’s husband Matthew Korma) lol

Oh yeah, if she didn’t get a paid sponsorship from Tinder, then they owe her some coin lol. Also, it made me laugh that the teasers for Sparks didn’t even have the Tinder stuff in it, so I think fans were angry about the teasers being the colorful “Fan Demanded” version, but all she served was the Tinder commercial. Also, is it just me, or do the words “fan demanded” leave a sour taste in your mouth? Seems like a little underhanded shade to the fan base 

• Like 1
  • Super Mods

Man its been 6 YEARS since the Queen released an album??

I have been a fan of hers since I was a kid and she was the first album/concert I ever had.

I really wish this album didnt flop cause its one of her best imo.

I also wish that One In A Million was a single cause it would've been a hit

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block