What's everybody listening to lately?

3 hours ago, Midnight said:

I've never heard his music but I just finished playing the song, it's really good, I'll check out his albums, I believe he has four right?

He's cute too :barbie_hair_flip_hairflip_weave_proud_cocky:

He's a bit shaggy for my likes, but I wouldn't say no either :bieber_justin_smirk_weird:

I think he's got only 2 albums... but the songs are really nice.

Ik didn't really enjoyed the COCC album as much as I enjoyed Lama's previous albums. I only like about 5 songs, with Yosemite being my absolute favourite. Ik don't really care tot the Blue Banisters songs. 

I'm IN LOVE with Lorde's new song. I'll probably have this song on repeat the next couple of weeks until I get bored of it. :selenerz_selena_crying_tears_sad: Excited for her album tho.

Cantonese Pop

1. Joey Yung
  2. Miriam Yeung
  3. Kelly Chen
  4. Janice
  5. Twins

They help me get through this pandemic. I was addicted to Cantonese pop once again when this pandemic/lockdown started. I find their songs much more enjoyable than the time when I first get into them in the 2000s.

Mandarin Pop

1. Jolin Tsai
  2. Elva Hsiao
  3. Stefanie Sun
  4. Cyndi Wang
  5. S.H.E.

I listen to them occasionally during this pandemic.

English pop

1. Usher
  2. Ne-yo
  3. Mario
  4. Trey Songz
  5. Musiq Soulchild
  6. Destiny's Child
  7. Leona Lewis

There was a George Floyd Black Lives Matter movement that gave me an urge to listen to these artists.

Ant and Dec

Never knew they existed until last October. Became a new fan. Watched how they host SMTV, CDUK, Friends like These, Pop Idol, Ant and Dec Show, Gimme 5, Wanna Bet, Saturday Night Takeaway etc. 

Still watching Byker Grove.

Love their "Let's Get Ready to Rhumble" performance on Saturday Night Takeaway and CDUK. Bought their first album and "We're on the Ball" single so far.

others

I also listen to Spice Girls casually/religiously during the pandemic. I listen to Avril Lavigne, Hilary Duff and Ashlee Simpson twice during the pandemic

Edited by Carnoboy
I forget something
On 6/14/2021 at 1:24 PM, Korb said:

I'm obsessed :wendy_williams_bop_listen_music:

Same!! She was recommended to me on Spotify and at first I was skeptical, but I can’t stop listening to her album Demidevil!! I’m even considering getting it on vinyl! Also this song is the perfect h** anthem! 🤌🏼🚨

On 6/15/2021 at 10:49 PM, BSfanMatt said:

Same!! She was recommended to me on Spotify and at first I was skeptical, but I can’t stop listening to her album Demidevil!! I’m even considering getting it on vinyl! Also this song is the perfect h** anthem! 🤌🏼🚨

I randomly stumbled onto it and just kept listening ,then BAM. I'm obsessed!:snort_spoon_powder_glasses:

It doesn't hurt that there's a Britney name drop either lol. Such a bop. 

• Like 1

Lately, I've been listening to...

Aly and AJ's latest album (a touch of the beat)... no filler tracks :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

Olivia Rodrigo's debut... (deja vu and good 4 u are my faves)

Willow's transparent soul is nice...

Lana's Chemtrails Over The Country Club album... it's no NFR! but it has a few solid tracks (White Dress, Wild at Heart, Not All Who Wander are Lost) 

That's basically it... I've been listening to some of my fave albums from 2020 as well but yeah... not TOO much from this year. 

Looking forward to new albums by Lorde, Doja Cat, SZA, and Bad Bunny though. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block