S&M -She really killed it here

8 hours ago, britneyqueenn said:

I think this was her best S&M performance.she wasn't stiff,and she really had extra energy .I wonder why she enjoyed that day on the tour and she wasn't bored as usual ...

Tbh her lyrics in that song turn me off so much now, maybe it’s because it’s 2021 or because her lyrics sound relatable to her life….it’s just sad or so overtly ***ual it’s almost sad that she had to sing it

55 minutes ago, mfanbs said:

i dont get the hate for fft it had good moments and it actually had a theme unlike POM where the dancers wear one thing and there is britney in her underwear and high compression socks

I used to love it until I saw it live.

The look on her face and her eyes… she really didn’t want to be there. 

• Like 2

Yeah she was hitting her marks well there. 
I love the pre-recorded vocals, adds a great dimension to the show.

Saying that, some of the creative direction of FFT and POM properly confuses me. I get that they have to make up for Britney’s reduced dancing, but I feel like DWAD, Onyx and TCSBS were all beautiful to look at. And not even from a budget perspective, just the simple staging choices and movements looked on point.

This isn’t even one of the worst examples, but there’s a good few moments in just this video where I just think… why? Why was that the concept, the move, the direction. Lots of little fumble-y awkward looking things, the bike movements are clunky, the boys pushing the with Brit perched on top, the press-up move, the handlebar bit, Rihanna’s vocals, Brit facing away from the audience for the first bit of BOMT, BOMT being such a short insignificant part of the set list, the ‘breakdown’ to S+M being that rigid arm move. Dunno it’s just odd choices to me.

• Like 1

Eh… she still doesn’t look like she wants to be there. This section of the concert would have been so good, but the only thing I see is her tugging at those shorts.

Her team is so cheap they never thought to maybe swap out the costume for something better for the movement she had to do. 

I just discovered the other day that Britney, solely, wrote her verse for S&M...which is impressive because, lyrically, I think the second verse in the remix is far superior to the lyrics of the first verse.

I’m such a flop for going a decade without knowing this 😂

5 hours ago, G-unit said:

I just discovered the other day that Britney, solely, wrote her verse for S&M...which is impressive because, lyrically, I think the second verse in the remix is far superior to the lyrics of the first verse.

I’m such a flop for going a decade without knowing this 😂

No she didn’t.. lol

51 minutes ago, Britman512 said:

lol nas x real name is Montero…

just stop:girlbye_walking_away_leave_get_out_leaving_chair_okay:

Which is why I said “and with the dots”. The point of that brief statement was that there are a whole team of people on the writing credits indicating he contributes, not solely writes. Imagine someone saying “I write my own lyrics” and seeing 5 other names on the writing credits. 

but the real point again is not his authenticity. I don’t care if people write their own lyrics or not. At all. It’s about the overtly ***ual content comparison. As indicated previously. 

14 hours ago, halfdressed said:

Which is why I said “and with the dots”. The point of that brief statement was that there are a whole team of people on the writing credits indicating he contributes, not solely writes. Imagine someone saying “I write my own lyrics” and seeing 5 other names on the writing credits. 

but the real point again is not his authenticity. I don’t care if people write their own lyrics or not. At all. It’s about the overtly ***ual content comparison. As indicated previously. 

Anyway I didn’t know his last name was Hill… Montero translate to mountain or Hill in Spanish 

his mother named him 

Hill Hill :riha_rihanna_cackle_laughing_lol_haha_hehe_lmao_hand:

• Haha 1
On 6/12/2021 at 6:49 PM, britneyqueenn said:

I think this was her best S&M performance.she wasn't stiff,and she really had extra energy .I wonder why she enjoyed that day on the tour and she wasn't bored as usual ...

This tour really ****ed up her Touring power.

I went to the show in Philly and I heard a lot of fans complaining about her not singing live.   Which I understand, if she's not going to do hard choreography then she should definitely sing live.

20 hours ago, Britman512 said:

lil nas x writes his lyrics tho:awks_britney_side_eye_awkward_2011_ff_femme_Fatale:

What is up with some fans and their obsession with artists writing they own music? 

Every artist isn't a songwriter or producer and a lot of these artists be paying for writing credits, quiet as kept!

Britney has proved that she can write when she is given the chance too.  I mean she has co-wrote Every time, Rebellion, State of Grace, All That She Wants, Let Go, Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Lonely, Touch of My Hand, Make Me, Work ***** etc and she has penned songs for other artists too.

Y'all don't get that any artist that is signed to a major label is controlled by that label and have to do what they want at the end of the day. Hence Britney has been trying to record a R&B/Hip Hop album since Circus yet Jive/Rca always get what they want in the end.

19 minutes ago, OCBoy1985 said:

What is up with some fans and their obsession with artists writing they own music? 

Every artist isn't a songwriter or producer and a lot of these artists be paying for writing credits, quiet as kept!

Britney has proved that she can write when she is given the chance too.  I mean she has co-wrote Every time, Rebellion, State of Grace, All That She Wants, Let Go, Freakshow, Ooh Ooh Baby, Lonely, Touch of My Hand, Make Me, Work ***** etc and she has penned songs for other artists too.

Y'all don't get that any artist that is signed to a major label is controlled by that label and have to do what they want at the end of the day. Hence Britney has been trying to record a R&B/Hip Hop album since Circus yet Jive/Rca always get what they want in the end.

Sit down child

That wasn’t even the point of the conversation 

All up in the kool aid and don’t know the flavor boy!