David Archuleta comes out as ****ual/Gay

Former American idol alum David archuleta came out as gay in 2014, but in this public post he changes it To ****ual (Ace) stating he has no ***ual desires or urges, cos he's saving himself for marriage a promise he made as a kid..

But scientists and doctors have come out and said, eventually this has serious consequences and damages that can basically kill your drive and for men kill it from getting hard. 

But congrats David on being your true you, though like Toni Braxton said in her autobiography, you can still have  premarital s** and be a child of god, cos the days of jesus Marriage didn't exist. da.jpg.4fca2b31f82298f796d7e4d2d790ed04.jpg

54 minutes ago, Spicechinodiva said:

Former American idol alum David archuleta came out as gay in 2014, but in this public post he changes it To ****ual (Ace) stating he has no ***ual desires or urges, cos he's saving himself for marriage a promise he made as a kid..

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

There're things I'll never understand but I don't have to I guess, so good for him or something 

But what I know for sure fighting with yourself all the time is extremely unhealthy so... good luck to him :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Btw it feels so good to have a huge D of a hot guy in :matches: He loses a lot :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

• Haha 3
1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

:ohreallylol_tiffany_pollard_miss_ms_new_york_ny_laugh_lol_haha_lmao_hehe_cackle:

There're things I'll never understand but I don't have to I guess, so good for him or something 

But what I know for sure fighting with yourself all the time is extremely unhealthy so... good luck to him :yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Btw it feels so good to have a huge D of a hot guy in :matches: He loses a lot :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

His beliefs, technically being a virgin, is like gifting your partner the ultimate gift on the wedding night. 

My grandparents got married on March 11,1956 that night was the first time they did it, 9 months later at the age of 19, she gave birth to their First kid Merri (Born on December 19, and as a Christmas kid, I loved that story of her name being inspired by the saying Merry Christmas, and my Aunt is the only person I know with that spelling). Plus more of a mom to me than my own mom. 

Which caused a rift between these two as I would go to my Aunt with anything I had to discuss, it upset my mom. 

But like I told her, you were never there as a truck driver, so you weren't a mom. I could call and discuss everything..

I think he just came out as part of the community and nothing very specific, which is still very brave. I never saw that coming.

It's clear his religion is the reason why he's struggling in his journey to be at peace with himself and get to know who he really is. I feel very bad for him because he's too deep in his faith, he knows how that religion works and how these institutions work. As tough as it sounds, he'll never be understood and accepted for who he is within that community. I hope he has the will to let his faith go if it gets too overwhelming. He's struggled enough and he deserves happiness, just like anyone else in a similar situation. :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad:

4 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

He came out as gay before. I guess he's attracted to men (and maybe to women to a lesser degree), but he has no s#xual desires, so he's coming out as as#xual.

Omg the post finally loaded. Okay this I understand.

3 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

A$3xuality isn't abstinence; it is someone who is not interested in s**. If you a choosing to have s** when you are married, you have an interest in s**.

The same way ***uality can be defined on a scale (between gayness and straightness), you can also claim by your urge/drive whether you feel ***ual, or ****ual. Does it have to be a 1 or 0? Who puts this rule in place? I've met some fairly ****ual (self-claimed) gay guys that desire s** once or twice per year, thus they only crave for the romantic feelings, but not the (s**)ual part. Is it that hard of a concept? Why can't people just be inclusive of accepting whatever a person's feeling without judging them for it.

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block