Britney posts on instagram on a weekend

11 hours ago, Buffybot said:

OMG that's like choosing a favorite son... Lol :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Humm... I think season 5 is the best for me. The strong Arc, great villain with not so obvious motivation, excellent season finale.

Second place season 3, I love even the fillers from that season.

The best episode... Maybe "The Body", brutally honest and emotional, amazing.  

But I change my mind all the time... And yours bestie? Animated GIF

Flawless taste ! S5 my favorite too, it is the epitome of a great TV season: character's development, acting, villain, twists, epic stand-alones... It's all there.

You might be shocked but S3 is actually my least fave season after S1. It misses that little something for me...

My fave episode is Afterlife. The visuals and symbolism in this one is strong, and, as a huge horror fan, it got me so scared as a kid. Anya and her knife :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared: The cherry on the cake is Buffy's speech at the end, as someone with mental health issues, it hits sooo hard: "Everything here is hard, and bright, and violent. Everything I feel, everything I touch, this is hell." :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

5 hours ago, Roger said:

Flawless taste ! S5 my favorite too, it is the epitome of a great TV season: character's development, acting, villain, twists, epic stand-alones... It's all there.

You might be shocked but S3 is actually my least fave season after S1. It misses that little something for me...

My fave episode is Afterlife. The visuals and symbolism in this one is strong, and, as a huge horror fan, it got me so scared as a kid. Anya and her knife :toodles_britney_sam_run_instagram_bye_goodbye_scared: The cherry on the cake is Buffy's speech at the end, as someone with mental health issues, it hits sooo hard: "Everything here is hard, and bright, and violent. Everything I feel, everything I touch, this is hell." :otears_oprah_crying_tissue_napkin_tears_sobbing_sad:

Thanks bb 

Oh I see... That end is powerful, no doubt. 

I didn't like Buffy (the character) on season six at first, but now as an adult I understand she was dealing with some depression during that season.

They did a really good job showing the signs of her struggling to be ok with her friends and find happiness.

I love the fact she leaves her grave with the demon chaos in the Second episode, and the last (season finale) she leaves another grave with Dawn, during the day, now with some motivation and actually happy the world didn't end. I love It!

And It's ok about season 3, we can have different opinions <3

21 hours ago, Buffybot said:

OMG that's like choosing a favorite son... Lol :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Humm... I think season 5 is the best for me. The strong Arc, great villain with not so obvious motivation, excellent season finale.

Second place season 3, I love even the fillers from that season.

The best episode... Maybe "The Body", brutally honest and emotional, amazing.  

But I change my mind all the time... And yours bestie? Animated GIF

S6 is the best season sue me!!!

But 5, 3, and 2 I also love.

• Like 1