Britney posts on instagram on a weekend

2 minutes ago, dfffff said:

Thanks Cassie for this weekend post, I am now 100% sure that Britney herself is managing her Instagram:jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Like, I don't know If Cassie herself writes her captions, but I thought It was hilarious how she did a story five minutes after Britney post saying "Back in the United States again, and feeling better!!! Thank the Lord" lol 

• Haha 4

I promised myself not to analyze posts from Britney's Instagram.

But the writing style in this post is really different, more consistent, elegant and literary, or something... and this does not give the feeling that it was written by a bit infantile person, whose thoughts jump randomly from one to another.

3 hours ago, Buffybot said:

Well finally they realized not posting on weekends was way too on the nose.

Congrats team Surprised Well Done GIF by NBC

Hopefully this was the only time tho, we need some time off for our own mental health.

Off topic but what's your fave BtVS season and episode bestie ?

4 hours ago, Brit52 said:

This has gotta be a way to throw people off thinking she doesn't control her own IG. It's become so routine to know not to expect anything on the weekend like a 9-5 job. 

We've constantly been fed these last few months that she doesn't want to be perceived as a fragile which is why she didn't appear in the New York Times documentary and now she's openly admitting that she's so fragile that the only way she can cope is by painting...

Britney Spears Ended Megyn Kelly Before Megyn Kelly Ended Herself

• Like 4
2 hours ago, Roger said:

Off topic but what's your fave BtVS season and episode bestie ?

OMG that's like choosing a favorite son... Lol :teigen_chrissy_eek_awkward_um_cringe:

Humm... I think season 5 is the best for me. The strong Arc, great villain with not so obvious motivation, excellent season finale.

Second place season 3, I love even the fillers from that season.

The best episode... Maybe "The Body", brutally honest and emotional, amazing.  

But I change my mind all the time... And yours bestie? Animated GIF