Songs U Wished Britney Recorded or was FT on?

What are some songs that U wished Britney recorded or were apart of?

For me the 1st song that comes to mind is why Britney wasn't on Lady Marmalade?   Like she was HUGE and in her prime in 2001 and it seemed like it would been perfect for her and it could have won her a Grammy too.

Question Existing & Rehab. I always thought these songs were perfect for her and I always thought Rehab was one of the songs that Timbaland hand in mind for Britney when they were supposed to work together on Blackout.

Rockstar 101 from Rated R is also a good song I would have love Britney to do on Circus or something.

S&M - Even Britney herself said that she wished that was her song!  It worked good as The Navy voted to have Britney featured on the song and they performed it together on the Billboard awards and it jump from no.5 to no.1 on Billboard.

Selena Gomez - Hands To Myself, Same Ole Love ( Which was offered to Rihanna 1st) & Good For You ...  Selena was on fire that era man.

Those are the only ones that's coming mind at the moment I will update when more songs come to min.   What are song songs that U always wished that Britney was apart of or featured on?

As U can see its a lot of Rihanna & Selena songs that I wished Britney would have recorded instead however both ladies did great on all of them!

Fabulous Life-Mya: its such a fun song and it would’ve worked so well on Femme Fatale!

Lonely Girl- Symon: Sounds like a classic Britney breakup song and would’ve been a nice addition to Glory maybe as a 2nd Japanese bonus. 

Say It To My Face- Maty Noyes: Again sounds kind of like classic Britney and would’ve worked well on Glory.

In terms of features I wish she had featured on Lady Marmalade instead of Mya and on Me Myself & I instead of Bebe Rexha! 

• Like 1

For Baby One More Time:

Moi Lolita (Alizee)*

Mi Amor (Matt Hunter)*

I Think I'm Love With You (Jessica Simpson)*

For Oops I Did It Again:

80s Joint (Kelis)*

Perfect (1 Direction) *

Yes Brit should've been featured on Lady Marmelade instead of Mya. It could've been even more legendary. Also, she would've looked and sounded sooo hottt and fierce. 

For Britney 2001:

Spirit Of The Radio (Step Up 3D)*

Step Up (Samantha Jade)*

Bout It (Yung Joc ft. 3LW)*

Player (Tinashe) 

Control Myself (it should've been Britney feat. LLCoolJ)*

It's On (Jump In!)*

August (Taylor Swift)*

That's The Way Loves Goes *COVER*

For In The Zone:

Mirrorball (Taylor Swift)* (this could've been Everytime part 2)

U Must Be (Step Up) 

Official Girl (Cassie)*

Burn (Jessica Mauboy)*

If U Had My Love (JLO)*

*before BO getting released she should've san The Second Star To the Right and Find Yourself for Disneymania instead of T Squad and Drew Seeley*

For Blackout:

Scream (High school musical)* *This to be a sequel of POM*

Now Or Never (High School Musical) 

Jumping (Keke Palmer)* (tho it sounds like Break The Ice especially on the Bridge) 

Bop To The Top (High School Musical)*

Crank It Up (Ashley Tisdale)*

Body Language (Heidi Montag)*

Little L (Jamiroquai) 

When I Grow Up  (it should've been Britney feat. PCD)*

For Circus:

Hypnotized (Purple Disco Machine)*

Hold it don't drop it (JLO)*

Roc Da Mic (T Squad)

Just That Girl (Drew Seeley)*

The Boys Are Back (High School Musical) 

Rockabye (Clean Bandit)*

For Femme Fatale :

Push It To the limit (Corbin Bleu)

Mixed Up (Corbin Bleu)*

Mmm Yeah (Mahone)* (this should've been Britney feat. Kylie Minogue) 

Staring At The Sun  (Mika)*

Lose Control (Missy Elliott, it should've been Britney feat. Missy and Ciara)*

Dancing In Rio (flava & Stevenson)*

For Glory:

Hands To Myself (Selena)*

Airplanes (Hayley Williams)*

Falling For Ya (Teen Beach)

Like Me (Teen Beach)*

Can't Stop Singing (Teen Beach)*

Best Summer Ever (Teen Beach)

The ones with * should've been singles

I think... 

all amazing bops that didn't become huge because Heidi wasn't taken seriously, but them these are great songs. - i also love the overall look and feel of the album, could've easily been a great Britney era - something in like 2007 - imagine these bops on blackout? and with music videos omg.