• Super Mods
9 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve always wanted her to do something heavily disco-inspired like Madonna’s Hung Up & Sorry (I like the whole album but those 2 are the bops). I think she would take that next level for me. Sadly I don’t think it’ll ever happen :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Soooo true :crying2_britney_crying_tears_2003_diane_sobbing_sad:

10 hours ago, e_ffen said:

I’ve always wanted her to do something heavily disco-inspired like Madonna’s Hung Up & Sorry (I like the whole album but those 2 are the bops). I think she would take that next level for me. Sadly I don’t think it’ll ever happen :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

Sameeeee. I would kill for a Confessions On A Dance Floor type album from Britney :tiffanycries_ny_new_york_miss_tiffany_pollard_crying_tears_sobbing_sad:

I love Disconey! Heaven On Earth, Anticipating, and basically most of Blackout are some disco songs in her catalog which I love :ramona_dancing_bathing_suit: She would really sound amazing on that genre, and like most people said here, I too want a Confessions On A Dancefloor-esque record from her :fakecry_christina_aguilera_xtina_crying_tears_wipe_sad: I do want her to do innovative disco like I Feel Love or Spotlight or Hung Up. Something in that league which would garner her critical acclaim and GP respect :whiteladydance_scarlett_dancing_happy_johansson:

6 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg y'all really want a generic and basic Confessions-copy from Britney for her comeback? :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

She needs to do rock, disco would have been good 15 years ago maybe. :idkha_mariah_i_dont_know_her_pink_idk_shake_no:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                    :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                                     :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                       :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                       :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                              :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:               :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                           :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                 :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                   :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                            :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:              :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                       :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                              :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

:drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                          :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:                                                                       :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad: :drag_tiffany_ny_new_york_miss_ms_fight_pull_push_mad:

Also, we don't want a blatant COAD copy. She can do innovative disco like I Feel Love or Spotlight, which are wonderful and acclaimed disco songs. Also, she needs to do pop rock instead of rock. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

• Haha 1
  • Like 3
14 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Isn't Toxic techno-pop? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

Errrr....it's more bollywood, electropop and dance, so where is the techno-pop thing coming from? :umsaywhat_adele_hmm_umm_thinking_confused_unsure:

5 hours ago, kasavas said:

Maybe some techno pop as well

In The Zone was very techno-pop and is simultaneously her 2nd best record, so I'd too be here for that :makeitrain_britney_blush_headphones_omg_wow_happy:

She really needs to do an album that combines the technopop and trance sounds of In The Zone with the avant-disco and EDM sounds of Blackout and then top it off with some 90s-00s pop rock songs as well. Imagine the destruction :scalped_wind_storm_blowing_sand_dirt_desert_holding_on:

• Like 1
13 minutes ago, Blackout2006 said:

Also, we don't want a blatant COAD copy. She can do innovative disco like I Feel Love or Spotlight, which are wonderful and acclaimed disco songs. Also, she needs to do pop rock instead of rock. :jl_jamie_lynn_awkward_cringe_eek:

Omg no but the thing is we don't want anymore tiptoeing around the rock thing When Britney leans more into rock it always slays. As @Towelney says, I want more bops like Rockstar. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also omg bestie check your DMs, I have major news!!!!

4 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Look on wikipedia page for Toxic. :deserves_kim_kardashian_smirk_pink:

Oh-

2 minutes ago, Hooked-On-Knee said:

Omg no but the thing is we don't want anymore tiptoeing around the rock thing When Britney leans more into rock it always slays. As @Towelney says, I want more bops like Rockstar. :yesplease_yas_agree_preach:

Also omg bestie check your DMs, I have major news!!!!

Well I mean, I am up for experimentation. Rock isn't my cup of tea, but I guess Britney would make it sound amazing :duadance_lipa_new_rules_green_pink_dancing: I love rockstar its so good like :peasants_taylor_swift_walking_away_bye_goodbye:

Anticipating has a slight Disco vibe to it! Both Britney and Mariah (I’m That Chick) did the Disco thing way before it was popular.

Tbh I don’t want Britney following any trends, FF/BJ were super trend heavy and they seemed cookie cutter and lacked that Britney essence! She’s a seasoned artist/legend and should be trying new things/doing her own thing not chasing trends!