Britney shares another video (in reverse) wearing a new catsuit: "I've never gone backwards in a video before"

She looks so good!  And the editing is actually interesting in this one.  She's serving face and eye movements at some points, like she's making her own music video.

I do wish she would move the camera to a bigger space where she can do some actual choreo like that time she slayed Billie Ellish's Bad Guy.

• Like 2

We can all agree her IG is very bizarre and let's hope when she's free she will want to comment on this... Maybe there is some message and tie within everything she's done since the movement began. Or perhaps it's as simple as her saying "**** U" to everyone and her doing whatever she wants 'cause she's bored AF locked up in her life how it is.

More importantly can we talk about how she has 30 million followers now? I think she was around 26 when the rumors began surfacing of her being in a treatment facility against her will. So as they say... Any publicity is good publicity. She's not working, not posting thirst-traps, and added 4 million + followers to her account during the biggest break in her career. QUEEN. 

1 hour ago, FlexAroundTheWorld said:

We can all agree her IG is very bizarre and let's hope when she's free she will want to comment on this... Maybe there is some message and tie within everything she's done since the movement began. Or perhaps it's as simple as her saying "**** U" to everyone and her doing whatever she wants 'cause she's bored AF locked up in her life how it is.

More importantly can we talk about how she has 30 million followers now? I think she was around 26 when the rumors began surfacing of her being in a treatment facility against her will. So as they say... Any publicity is good publicity. She's not working, not posting thirst-traps, and added 4 million + followers to her account during the biggest break in her career. QUEEN. 

She was at 17M IIRC. But she's still amongst the 50 peple with the most followers on all socia media combined. The OG influencer :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

40 minutes ago, Roger said:

She was at 17M IIRC. But she's still amongst the 50 peple with the most followers on all socia media combined. The OG influencer :queenflopga_walk_sass_pink:

Instagram followers <<<< Britney being the most searched up person in all of Google’s history for over a decade. Britney is huge even today, even if it’s for different reasons 

39 minutes ago, Rik said:

Instagram followers <<<< Britney being the most searched up person in all of Google’s history for over a decade. Britney is huge even today, even if it’s for different reasons 

Forbes said that she was the most searched artist on the first quarter of this year. 23 years after her debut. Living Legend :bow_bowing_orange: