Britney shows off her favorite tattoo: "It's Hebrew... it says Mem Hey Shin and means healing"

On 6/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, LikeRight said:

There are three Britney´s.( Brit + two double) But in this case, Cassie did not do

her homework and did not do research about Britney´s tattoos.Very lazy.

4 hours ago, Danielle1987 said:

That’s this one

chinese-tattoo-1-1.jpg

It’s Chinese. she thought it meant “mysterious”, but it actually means “strange”. But the Hebrew one may be wrong as well :lollipop_britney_sucker_dancing_party_2012:

I don't understand it, seriously: Ask some nativespeaker first. It's not even impossible for her, because she was there. :sipney_britney_starbucks_straw_sipping_drinking_spill:

• Haha 1
On 6/12/2021 at 12:06 PM, LikeRight said:

Ok,this is getting really creepy now. Britney wrote on Instagram a few months ago, that she wants to remove the tattoo. Then she was wearing a lot of sweatbands.

A2426-C45-A9-B5-4-BA6-9-DD9-7-A391-B471-

britney-spears-triangle-hand-tattoo.jpg

But even in the past, the look (the numbers) of her cube tattoo were different:

spears9.jpg4mc7Irn%2Bf3SkdlNEz1X9DgfbUKeUc4Q=&risl= 

And they are actually higher, or not? 

article-1364724-0D8C3CF4000005DC-988_634

OIP.pE6_FRVrcLDugJfy1Mk-GgHaFl?pid=ImgDeOIP.Koqaq7pKFOpYu81PY3_6XgHaFj?pid=ImgDe

• Haha 1
On 6/14/2021 at 9:07 AM, Cherry Tabasco said:

As someone that Hebrew is his first language, מ.ה.ש. is not an actual word in hebrew, it's just written in hebrew letters.

I googled it. And I think, this is not a word but a name. Mem Hey Shin (מ.ה.ש.) is the name of one of the 72 gods in Kabbalah, the one who is for healing.

tumblr_ml221iv7ES1rphu8xo1_540.jpg

On 6/12/2021 at 2:06 PM, LikeRight said:

Media reports that she removed the tattoo were in 2008, but in the "criminal" video, she still has that tattoo. I think the media just made a mistake.

• Like 3
On 6/13/2021 at 1:39 AM, boyinthemirror said:

I'm struggling to find that tattoo in candids :gtfo_britney_pink_wig_2007_mad_annoyed_irritated_stare: This is so weird.

I saw some pictures and I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

001.jpg

XRAY_EXCL_BGUK_1638004_281429.jpg

but I think her hair needs to be high enough to show, like here

otherwise it gets lost with her hairs, which are usually darker at the roots

you can barely see it here too

• Like 1
On 6/15/2021 at 11:37 AM, Cinderella85 said:

And they are actually higher, or not? 

article-1364724-0D8C3CF4000005DC-988_634

I've always found that picture weird too, but I think it's a combination of the illusion the high leotard creates (or whatever you call it, the high cut of the leotard or whatever) and that they must have photoshopped the picture a lot. This kind of photoshoots always remove / smooth the hell out of bones, shadows, armpits, knees, etc.

• Like 1
11 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

I've always found that picture weird too, but I think it's a combination of the illusion the high leotard creates (or whatever you call it, the high cut of the leotard or whatever) and that they must have photoshopped the picture a lot. This kind of photoshoots always remove / smooth the hell out of bones, shadows, armpits, knees, etc.

I thought the same.But what are about the numbers of her cube tattoo?And why are their tattos sometimes there,then again not? And that's something completely different now,but what about her tooth gap? Sometimes she has this, then again not.

I love Britney but that doesn't mean that I can't be honest...

I am not a fan of people who get tattoos in languages they do not understand/speak. It really has the potential to make you look like a fool...evidenced by the people in this thread who do speak Hebrew. 

Britney, sis....:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

1 hour ago, Cinderella85 said:

I thought the same.But what are about the numbers of her cube tattoo?And why are their tattos sometimes there,then again not? And that's something completely different now,but what about her tooth gap? Sometimes she has this, then again not.

I think the numbers are the same on those pictures, they're just upside down

11 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

I saw some pictures and I was like :omggg_shocked_hand_old_lady_woman_surprised:

001.jpg

XRAY_EXCL_BGUK_1638004_281429.jpg

but I think her hair needs to be high enough to show, like here

otherwise it gets lost with her hairs, which are usually darker at the roots

you can barely see it here too

Why do I get the feeling that sometimes it disappears and other times it’s in a different position (lower or higher) :waitwhat_britney_lights_out_scared_um_confused_what:

But I guess it’s just the lighting or her hair hiding it. Honestly I wouldn’t be surprised if she tried to hide the tattoo because she was obsessed with Kabbalah but only during a short time. Then I think she gave up on it. I doubt it’s her favourite tattoo. :ehidk_britney_um_eek:

• Like 1
12 hours ago, Korb said:

I love Britney but that doesn't mean that I can't be honest...

I am not a fan of people who get tattoos in languages they do not understand/speak. It really has the potential to make you look like a fool...evidenced by the people in this thread who do speak Hebrew. 

Britney, sis....:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Britney is very religious and jeruzalem / hebrew are all closely connected to that. I think the tattoo’s in line with her character and fully appropriate. The chinese character one not so much lol

• Haha 1