Fan spots Britney at a store

4 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Frazzled is like exhausted from the paparazzi chasing her. I'm also tryna find the answer for the other two questions lol

Hey ***** thank you 🙏 praise you in my prayers I will :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

3 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

If that's true... where are the paparazzi photos? Are they keeping em for different date like before? Smells like manipulation 

Yeah, at this point her team probably decides when the public will see Britney or not. Brit went to Hawaii several times but we didn't see any candids of her there quite a while (and she is always spotted by random people somewhere there).

The candids we see nowadays are probably staged, with some purpose behind It. Like the one with Jayden released the day of the hearing but It actually happened way before that date.

1 hour ago, jennyj said:

So her team lets her go out and about in public, and to the store, but they can't let her go to a limited seating and socially distanced court room with COVID safety protocols in place?  And the judge doesn't see right through this?

Naturi Naughton Wtf GIF by Power Book II: Ghost

Why are you so sure it's her team preventing her from appearing personally? 

The rumour of her wanting to and subsquently being denied the opportunity to appear personally came from a practically unknown twitter fan account. Yet people are taking it as gospel. :weusay_tiffany_cackle_cackling_chuckle_giggle_lol_haha_hehe_laugh: