What do you think your most positive thought is about Britney? (Sending Britney some luv)

Oh, I love this!

I’ll share my thought: I wish Britney could regain her freedom ASAP, so she could be finally free to have a lot of friends, and happiness. She will be able to spend time with her sons and she will make her own decision with nobody stopping her. I wish her a lot of happiness. She’s the reason I smile, for real, she’s so special to me ❤️

My positive thought is that she's already such an amazing woman and so strong, and once she's free she'll manage to take the realm of her life and live her life as she pleases. Taking complete creative control of her music and tours and overall having the personal life she desires to, maybe she want to have another child, maybe adopt. I think she would love that as she always wanted to be a mother because love kids and she dealt with so much scrutiny with Sean and Jayden.

Also I wish she would meet me so we can become friends. That be great for her too, I'm amazing tbh :)

2 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

My positive thought is that she's already such an amazing woman and so strong, and once she's free she'll manage to take the realm of her life and live her life as she pleases. Taking complete creative control of her music and tours and overall having the personal life she desires to, maybe she want to have another child, maybe adopt. I think she would love that as she always wanted to be a mother because love kids and she dealt with so much scrutiny with Sean and Jayden.

Also I wish she would meet me so we can become friends. That be great for her too, I'm amazing tbh :)

yes she should totally have total control over her music, like Katy Perry has

17 hours ago, PokemonSpears said:

My thought is that I know she's gone through so much more difficult stuff in her life and she's managed to get out of it, so she just have to keep that same strength that has characterized her through the years and all things will fall into place. As we say in Spanish, no hay mal que dure 100 años. 

Ni cuerpo que lo resista.

20 hours ago, HairFullOfSecrets said:

She is a one fierce person, who by doing what she loves the most, she changed a whole generation and had an impact to the whole world. Thanks to her bravery and passion, she made it easier for all the rest who came after her.

We are in a world where there are #1 for everyone who proves worth it, and definitely, there is a massive place for Britney, her work and her passion.

What I love about Britney is that she's always so oblivious to how great she is, or she's impacted people through difficult times. For me during times of depression and anxiety, Britney was the ultimate escape. She has the ability to help me forget about all my problems and honestly no other artist has been able to do that for me. 

I just want to wish her well, abundant happiness and eternal peace. I honestly hope things start changing for her and all the people taking advantage of her are removed from here life and she is surrounded by good people who only have her best interest at heart. Stay strong queen freedom is coming mel gibson braveheart GIF

No public figures EVER have bad things to say about her as a person. Britney, every person who ever speaks on you says you are sweet, kind, and down to earth. Let this free your mind a bit and calm some of your anxiety. I know you’ve been thru hell and back, but people love everything about you. I know you hate the attention, but you have an amazing, rare, infectious kindness about you that is recognized by all.