Jessie J "I Want Love" music video out now!

Slayer

I actually like this!!:groovin_dance_clap_alien_monster_party_costume_Halloween_spooky_scary:

But does anyone think the production is missing a bit of punch? Her vocals are great but the song could do with a little more OOMPH ,especially in the chorus. 

Rooting for Jessie tho cause she's an awesome vocalist tbh and she's gone through a lot with her record labels and flop albums. I believe she also had some health issues not long ago that affected her voice.

8 minutes ago, AndyFoster said:

I’m really trying my hardest to like it, but I just can’t get into it 100%. She’s an artist that I believe has that X Factor, but it’s not showing in this. 
Maybe I was expecting something more along the lines of Domino with a ‘life saving chorus’ 😂

I'm the same, it's not really something i'd choose to listen to again :queenie_falling_dying_dead:

I used to love her back in the day!

• Like 2
7 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

She doesn't get enough credit as a songwriter either. Since she failed to reach the heights of a main pop girl, the industry could've at least given her a chance as a songwriter (à la Sia). :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous:

this makes me feel super old but this came out when I was in grade 8 or 9 and wow. She deserved it. I wonder why she didn’t take off after bang bang when she was the lead artist

Things I loved: 

-She looks gorgeous. 
-loved that she jumped on the disco trend.

-I literally got goosebumps when she used her lower tone on the bridge. We need more of that please!!! 

Things I didn’t enjoy: 

-Wish the tempo was a bit faster. It had potential to be a full on disco dance banger.

-The chorus was too loud for my taste. Not sure if it was the high notes, or the choir coming in. Either way, it wasn’t pleasant to the ear. 

I love Miss Jessie J, definitely underrated. This is a great attempt, but definitely something missing. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block