Olivia Rodrigo makes UK Chart history with 3 Top 5 singles in the same week

Slayer

Olivia Rodrigo makes more UK chart history as she becomes the first female artist to occupy three places in the Official Singles Chart Top 5 in the same week.

Good 4 U scores a third huge week at Number 1, with 96,000 chart sales including 11.2 million streams, while Deja Vu is at 4 and Traitor climbs to a new peak at 5.

Only a handful of other acts have managed this feat, including John Lennon, Justin Bieber, Ed Sheeran, and Drake. The latter was the last to achieve it, claiming three places in the Top 5 in 2018 following the release of his Scorpion album.

It follows Olivia’s recent record-breaking triumph after she became the youngest solo artist ever to achieve the Official Chart Double last month.

Meanwhile, The Weeknd’s Save Your Tears reaches a new peak, climbing two places to Number 2, and Galantis, David Guetta & Little Mix climb two places to a new high of Number 6 with Heartbreak Anthem. Little Mix also score a second week with two simultaneous Top 10s as Confetti charts at Number 10 this week.

Source: OCC

14 hours ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Just new Princess of Pop tingz... Don't be shy, Olivia - give us a repackage of SOUR and Dula a run for her money. Biggest pop girl era since reputation:mimiclap_mariah_clapping_applause_proud_yes_Yas:

GIF by Chicks on the Right

Charts are irrelevant in 2021. She only have great streaming numbers because of little girls. Stop pretending this is like a big achievement or legend status…

• Like 2
6 hours ago, Greg_del said:

Charts are irrelevant in 2021. She only have great streaming numbers because of little girls. Stop pretending this is like a big achievement or legend status…

I was just trolling. Obviously, she's no legend when she's barely been out for a year. I'm not that delusional. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

However, it is a big achievement. If it weren't, then anyone could break the records that she has broken. And streams from little girls aren't any less worthy than your streams, so I don't see how that's relevant to your point.

• Like 3
Just now, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I was just trolling. Obviously, she's no legend when she's barely been out for a year. I'm not that delusional. :hahaha_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao:

However, it is a big achievement. If it weren't, then anyone could break the records that she has broken. And streams from little girls aren't any less worthy than your streams, so I don't see how that's relevant to your point.

The world has changed. No one is looking to be the next queen or king of anything unless you’re Nicki minaj or something :smokney_britney_smoke_cigarette_chaotic_2004_exhale_blow: which is pretty embarrassing in 2021 imo. 

Charts don’t matter and yet she’s breaking records on charts. Ppl are so bitter and old. She might not be a legend but she is a CURRENT FORCE and everyone will deal :mae_fire_explosion_dead_spiderman_old_woman:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block