New banana Alice podcast

• Replies 21
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Maybe it was Britney leading us to a fake facebook account so that the story didn’t become very big and so that it didn’t get to her team that she was on tinychat?  I wanna believe it was her and

She sounded like 2001 Britney giving a TV interview. Even back then she sounded different "backstage" when talking to Fe, her dancers etc.

Omg I’m so stupid. Here’s the link: https://podcasts.apple.com/us/podcast/unread/id1568341860 its called unread 

So from what I read, the Alex guy was actually a real person but he died. So Chris Stedman, who is a real person too and an author, did this story/podcast about grief and honoring Alex, who was a big Britney Spears fan and Chis seems a fan too by his Instagram... sounds nice.

• Like 1
5 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This needs to be dropped immediately, she is confirmed to be fake we found her Facebook years back, people know where she lives and who she is. 

Update: it doesn’t even sound like Britney anymore :orangu_orangutan_ape: fake fake fake 

Maybe it was Britney leading us to a fake facebook account so that the story didn’t become very big and so that it didn’t get to her team that she was on tinychat? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wanna believe it was her and she got a few minutes a day to be herself :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

• Love 2
  • Haha 1
13 minutes ago, ShatteredBoy said:

Maybe it was Britney leading us to a fake facebook account so that the story didn’t become very big and so that it didn’t get to her team that she was on tinychat? :orangu_orangutan_ape:

I wanna believe it was her and she got a few minutes a day to be herself :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: nah, I was there in one of the last chats she did, and ask her to say a few lines from the IWG video, but no, she actually sounded a lot like classic Britney, but this was already post-Femme Fatale, and her voice was very different at the time. 

I am a performer. I am a Mom. I am funny. I am your friend! I am Britney Jean

32 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

:haha_britney_laugh_lol_lmao_hehe_haha_bw_black_white: nah, I was there in one of the last chats she did, and ask her to say a few lines from the IWG video, but no, she actually sounded a lot like classic Britney, but this was already post-Femme Fatale, and her voice was very different at the time. 

She sounded like 2001 Britney giving a TV interview. Even back then she sounded different "backstage" when talking to Fe, her dancers etc.

• Like 2
6 hours ago, DJBringItBack said:

This needs to be dropped immediately, she is confirmed to be fake we found her Facebook years back, people know where she lives and who she is. 

Update: it doesn’t even sound like Britney anymore :orangu_orangutan_ape: fake fake fake 

It's a fan fiction based on the Alice "proof" combined with reality. This:

3 hours ago, Heitorzinho said:

So from what I read, the Alex guy was actually a real person but he died. So Chris Stedman, who is a real person too and an author, did this story/podcast about grief and honoring Alex, who was a big Britney Spears fan and Chis seems a fan too by his Instagram... sounds nice.

• Like 1
2 hours ago, ShatteredBoy said:

I wish that was true but people still have her cell number and have confirmed who she is sadly 

• Community Curators
27 minutes ago, DJBringItBack said:

I wish that was true but people still have her cell number and have confirmed who she is sadly 

You're right and Episode 4 of this podcast PROVES it was not Britney. The girl really sounds like her tho!!