Britney shares one of her drawings: "It’s always nice to have those WTF moments"

Instead of wondering if she wrote the post or not, y'all should be analyzing the drawing itself. I don't know much about that, but I know a few things, such as occupying the whole sheet representing confidence and extroversion. Besides that, the big eyes, combined with a serious expression and marked lines could mean aggressiveness, or assertiveness. However it's very contrasting with the almost absent nose and small mouth, which may indicate introversion, insecurities or frustration (noses are usually related to the ***uality, as well as the hair).

• Like 8
7 minutes ago, PokemonSpears said:

Instead of wondering if she wrote the post or not, y'all should be analyzing the drawing itself. I don't know much about that, but I know a few things, such as occupying the whole sheet representing confidence and extroversion. Besides that, the big eyes, combined with a serious expression and marked lines could mean aggressiveness, or assertiveness. However it's very contrasting with the almost absent nose and small mouth, which may indicate introversion, insecurities or frustration (noses are usually related to the ***uality, as well as the hair).

I also found the rainbow/snake interesting. At the end of most rainbows is a pot of gold or hope. A snake is at the end of hers. The positioning of the snake over her shoulder is also interesting. As if she's being watched by an evil entity. I'm with you. Although it makes me feel very tin foil hatty, I think there's a lot to analyze in that drawing.

• Like 9
7 minutes ago, phareezy said:

I also found the rainbow/snake interesting. At the end of most rainbows is a pot of gold or hope. A snake is at the end of hers. The positioning of the snake over her shoulder is also interesting. As if she's being watched by an evil entity. I'm with you. Although it makes me feel very tin foil hatty, I think there's a lot to analyze in that drawing.

yeah, I'm really not a psychologist, but anyone that studied something related to that or graphology could identify some signals. Usually there's a few common tests that are applied to kids, like, draw your family, or a house or a tree, but they can really be applied to any age. However, there's more than just analyzing isolated things, like the eyes, or the nose, but you have to take all the elements into consideration. And it's not just that, but also the heaviness or thinness of the traces or strokes, the colors, the angles, the symmetry, etc

You guys are crazy. That's clearly Lou that she has drawn burried in the ground with her head sticking out and the the rocks around her. This way Britney and banana, who's in the Pic can torture her whenever they want to. Alledgedley. Brit had to throw everyone off in the caption to get her allowance this month. Finally cracked the code, love you queen :meryl_streep_point_yas_yes_meme_proud:

• Haha 7
3 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney is very passive aggressive, she's not clear with her thoughts and intentions, she attracts chaos to her life instead of have a clear and smart communication with those around her, this is a way of self sabotage the way she plays with those around her, very immature, that's why she's in the situation she's in, it's not always other's people fault. She should read The four agreements book again. 

:sipnstare_coffee_mug_tea_sipping_spilling_red:

4 hours ago, Dirk said:

Britney is very passive aggressive, she's not clear with her thoughts and intentions, she attracts chaos to her life instead of have a clear and smart communication with those around her, this is a way of self sabotage the way she plays with those around her, very immature, that's why she's in the situation she's in, it's not always other's people fault. She should read The four agreements book again. 

How? You know she has tried in the past countless times to get out of this situation and they have time and time again made her go to a mental health facility? This wasn’t the first time. The first time was legitimately in 2015 and TMZ And outlets got a hold of this but it didn’t take off the way it did in 2018. 

(Second slide). 
prior to this with the 2008 secret phone cal that was also the case. She has been gaslit, surveilled, medicated by her team against her will, and it’s all legal under the state of California. 
I am ANNOYED by this post tbh because even though I agree she’s passive aggressive, she is not immature and this situation is abnormal not because of her 

• Like 5
5 hours ago, Roger said:

I am so over these passive agressive posts. Somebody please shut that account down.

Seriously. I thought I was the only one who felt this way. I do not follow her, because just coming here and stumbling upon the posts she or whoever controls that account posts is like.... watching a very confusing Black Mirror episode, over and over, with an audience clapping for the broken character to keep on telling more jokes. "You are great! Entertain us" clap clap (while the character is screaming for help through the clown make-up, but no one listens)

Quite frankly, I don't care who posts, really. Whoever it might be, the posts tend to be dumb, ridiculous and angry. The Britney I saw years ago seemed smart, poised, funny and deep, but I know she has had it rough, so I don't know who chooses that crap. Even if it's her, I don't get it. Her permanent passive aggressiveness and failed attempts at being "mysterious" are just tiring, boring and a constant what mushroom is this person on? And many of her fans are supportive of her. If it were her, why choose such a public outlet to vent her frustrations with some of the very people who have tried to help her situation?  It's so absurd that if it is her, she is profoundly misguided and if it is someone else, they are total morons (what's new) 

• Like 3
5 hours ago, Slayer said:

Some of you guys are being dramatic, you’re going to be in for a shock when/if she’s free and the posts are still the same.

The fact they can't recognize that a lot of this is what the majority of people her age talk like on social media/remember that even Primeney used to post vids dancing on her website for fun is just so shocking. :makeup_kylie_jenner_makeup_brush_lol_laugh_haha_hehe_lmao:

I think the drawing is really interesting tbh. The eyes especially, and the unusual color order of the rainbow. 

The small nose and mouth against those big eyes is curious too...but knowing that she and the boys watch plenty of anime, it’s not impossible that she’s just mimicking those proportions. 

lol she's such a tease:demi_lipstick_flirt_red_pink_makeup:

she's been talking about this Banana snake  a lot lately:ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

and snake outfits on Instagram:huh_britney_confused_what_2003_itz_zone_in_the:

the very same day this Unread podcast about banana alice premiered:umwtf_britney_wth_um_wow_eyes_big_okay:

Spoiler

there's no spoilers:yaknow_britney_xfactor_X_factor_talk_tell_chat_you_know:

Spoiler
Spoiler

I just don't know how to delete it from my phone:pensiveney_britney_praying_ftr_for_the_record_2008_circus_vmas_thinking:

• Haha 3