Exposing Britney Spears' ex-fiancé and former conservator Jason Trawick

I was around as a fan during that time. I honestly can't remember much other than how I always thought "well duh, of course a relationship where person A is under a cship with daddy breathing down their necks won't work in the long run, especially if suddenly the future spouse is promoted to being the legal baby sitter."
Huge power imbalance, of course it didn't work.

and a lot of those 'facts' have gossip sites as their source. can we focus on the actual scum please.

• Like 2

I don’t think Jason needs to be “exposed”

Heather McDonald said on her podcast that she knows Jason and he almost split a lot of tea about the Britney situation. He stopped himself. Heather is very pro free britney. Jason clearly had to sign a NDA that probably expires in 2023.  He hasn’t done or said anything against Britney. We have no idea what happened behind the scenes back then. 

I think the focus needs to stay on things that matter right now, not speculating about the past

• Like 3

That was a long thread, and maybe I didn't catch it...

But I'm pretty sure Jason was given an "Executive Producer" credit on the show...Until that credit mysteriously disappeared.

I wonder how much coin he received for that? :slayde_meme_red_glam_neyde_neydeney_britney:

It was also pretty telling...

After the Jason Alexander story, where the audio tape dropped of her accusing Jason Trawick of hitting her and she said her Daddy had a gun and wasn't afraid to use it...Team CON flew Britney and Jason off to Hawaii reeeeeaaaally fast so that they could be photographed by paps out on the balcony of their hotel room.

Team CON always covered their own ***** in the press very quickly...But any time Britney was accused of something bad it was crickets.

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, Steel Magnolia said:

But any time Britney was accused of something bad it was crickets.

I have a feeling that team Con themselves often created rumors about Britney in order to deflect suspicion from themselves. They are always happy to throw her under the bus if something was/is going wrong for them((

• Like 2

Britney hiatus is the best Britney account nowadays and one of few that didn't stop even with the pressure of c-ship team.

Jason was part of the game for years, he has to be exposed too, Just like Adam Leber (no longer works with Britney, but was there for a long time). Jason defended Cassie after the fans backlash and still seems to be really close with the spears family (Bryan, JL and Lynne at least).

He probably knows a lot.

• Like 1