Favourite happy love song?

Another thread about break up songs got me wondering, what are your favourite happy love songs... preferably not too r-rated

Trying to decide my wedding Playlist and of course there will be a couple classic hits for the reception but I'm looking for some nicer, sweeter songs for ceremony etc and I honestly just can't get married without some Britney 

"Thinking about you" from BOMT is so far the only one I've thought of that fits my vision

I don't think Unusual You is a good one. The music is somber and they lyric "Didn't anyone tell you, you're supposed to, break my heart? I expect you do, so why haven't you?" is kind of a downer.

Thinkin' About You is good. So Is When You're Eyes Say It and That's Where You Take Me.

Deep In My Heart, One Kiss From You. Mmm Papi (I know y'all hate it I'm the anomaly who doesn't), Rock Me In might be good. Selfish.

6 minutes ago, ZoneGirl said:

I don't think Unusual You is a good one. The music is somber and they lyric "Didn't anyone tell you, you're supposed to, break my heart? I expect you do, so why haven't you?" is kind of a downer.

Thinkin' About You is good. So Is When You're Eyes Say It and That's Where You Take Me.

Deep In My Heart, One Kiss From You. Mmm Papi (I know y'all hate it I'm the anomaly who doesn't), Rock Me In might be good. Selfish.

I agree, I love unusual you but it's really not the right vibe. It's  a beautiful song, but not really a happy one

• Like 1