New 2021 Fantasy Pride Edition available in Brazil

:ohwut_gaga_sunglasses_shocked_surprised_what_huh: didn’t this product support Mercy Ministries in Nashville indirectly, a church which allegedly converts gay kids? And yes, the Australian Mercy Multiplied church alleged that abuses took place in Nashville as well, which is funny enough where Lou works (and where her husband serve as pastors). These reports (very well hidden on YouTube now) are all from around 2008, which is the time that Lou received her promotion and opened her first Tri star office. This is the same year Britney’s conservatorship began. 

This is very gross actually, even if Lou claims she is no longer involved with Britney’s finances. 

• Like 3
13 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Lou vibing after funding her conversion therapy services with pride merch:

I have to laugh... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

listen to the testimonies by the gay men and women. Also please listen to how the survivors describe being in Mercy Ministries. Keeping them under constant surveillance, controlling their finances and ability to leave, they can’t brush their teeth or use the bathroom without permission. And all of this is designed to treat women with mental illnesses and pregnancies. Beyond the alleged exorcisms, it makes me think how much of these practices by the Mercy Multiplied reports were transferred over to The way they all treated Britney on top of the existing conservatorship her and Lou had a role in. 

and yes, Lou had a hand. I get more into this in my doc (time stamped), Lynne has VERBALIZED that Lou has been part of planning the conservatorship since it’s inception. 

Spoiler

2 minutes ago, Rik said:

listen to the testimonies by the gay men and women. Also please listen to how the survivors describe being in Mercy Ministries. Keeping them under constant surveillance, controlling their finances and ability to leave, they can’t brush their teeth or use the bathroom without permission. And all of this is designed to treat women with mental illnesses and pregnancies. Beyond the alleged exorcisms, it makes me think how much of these practices by the Mercy Multiplied reports were transferred over to The way they all treated Britney on top of the existing conservatorship her and Lou had a role in. 

and yes, Lou had a hand. I get more into this in my doc 

That doesn't sound very surprising. What's crazy is that it's not even just a church being weird/questionable - half of the things you mentioned are literally standard practice in cults (namely, surveillance and isolation). :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

16 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

That doesn't sound very surprising. What's crazy is that it's not even just a church being weird/questionable - half of the things you mentioned are literally standard practice in cults (namely, surveillance and isolation). :gaga_shocked_stare_lady_dead_white_what_surprised:

I’m going to make it a commitment to speak with survivors from Mercy Ministries for my next video 

10 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I still enjoy the original Fantasy, it’s an amazing and beautiful youthful scent. It’s so lovely and flirty, and you can wear it anywhere. The new reformulation has waaayyyy too much kiwi and like, none of that white chocolate/vanilla cupcake notes. 

I was going to ask about this. Why did the original formula change, and when? It used to be kind of like Fenty level of quality right? Now it’s very **** store I’m assuming (I’ve only ever used circus fantasy)

and the bottle itself has changed too right? 

26 minutes ago, Rik said:

I was going to ask about this. Why did the original formula change, and when? It used to be kind of like Fenty level of quality right? Now it’s very **** store I’m assuming (I’ve only ever used circus fantasy)

and the bottle itself has changed too right? 

Yeah, I’m not sure about exactly when but they changed the formula around 2010, I think? 🤷‍♂️ 

and the box and bottles, they took the little stones off the bottle neck, started using cheaper stones on the bottle and a cheap unicarton box. Mess. 

• Like 1