Watch the GAYEST. Video. EVER: Todrick Hall's "Rainin' Fellas"

On 6/10/2021 at 9:51 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Eww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype.

Most of gay, bi guys aren't like that. 

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Stop promoting us like that everywhere :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Preach!!!! 

I do think some critic in here is so unnecessary, we praise every straight popstar for doing **** stuff, but with gaythemes we are hypocritical and judgemental. I mean it's nothing new, i saw the Lil Nas X threads. 

I do think it's a step forward, why? Because many gay people in here act like we have to be quiet, thankful that we are allowed in this world, don't cause any problem and in reality: The gay person most of the time is not the problem. 

And yes, gay/bis are really not only feminine, BUT straight people only notice this type of gay, so give them a show. 

Popmusic is over the top, why not? 

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Alexanda said:

I do think some critic in here is so unnecessary, we praise every straight popstar for doing **** stuff, but with gaythemes we are hypocritical and judgemental. I mean it's nothing new, i saw the Lil Nas X threads. 

I do think it's a step forward, why? Because many gay people in here act like we have to be quiet, thankful that we are allowed in this world, don't cause any problem and in reality: The gay person most of the time is not the problem. 

And yes, gay/bis are really not only feminine, BUT straight people only notice this type of gay, so give them a show. 

Popmusic is over the top, why not? 

Lil Nax X makes a type of hip-hop music that has a strong straight male audience,  so it was much more shocking i guess, there's never been a successful gay mainstream rapper before

Todrick isn't really taking any risk cause his core audience are used to this type of gimmicks and tropes

what bothers me is not the fact that he is eccentric, over the top, camp, extra etc.

it's the fact that it's quite boring , just another drag race contestant music video

On 6/10/2021 at 8:51 AM, Look But Don't Touch said:

Eww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype.

Most of gay, bi guys aren't like that. 

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Stop promoting us like that everywhere :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Oh look, a muscle "straight looking" gay whose sick of seeing "feminine gays" ...

...how original.

On 6/11/2021 at 7:23 PM, THE_MIKY said:

Very visual! Ans the "Rain on ME" is it cos of the pink light?

Can't stop laughing at the face of one of the nakey dancers..

Screenshot-2021-06-12-at-00-21-14.png  Screenshot-2021-06-12-at-00-21-17.png

haha I saw that too! He was NOT having a good time hahaha... weird 'cause you'd think they'd be used to having drops been spilled on their faces OK.

• Haha 1

After many listens I've realized that, even though I don't mind his voice, it all sounds like background vocals... Don't you guys think? I mean, imagine Lady Gaga singing the chorus over the song as it is now, it'd be fantastic! It just needs a stronger, more charismatic voice. Todrick's is OK, correct, just not powerful enough.

• Like 2

The video would be great without the nudity in my opinion. The song is sub-par at best. I miss Todrick Hall when he actually poured his emotions into his work. Anyone remember Over The Rainbow? 

This is the Todrick Hall I miss. Now he sings/raps about bulges, being thick and whatever muscle guys he craves. Since he’s becoming slightly more noticed, he is getting cocky especially with his music. He’s so talented, but he’s wasting his lyrical skill to be your typical d-bag. It seems to me that he’s doing whatever he can just to make headlines. Not to inspire anyone. 

I hope that he gets back into inspiring the LGBTQ+ community (as I am a member) with substance, not ***. 

• Like 1
On 6/13/2021 at 5:39 PM, CarTurn said:

The video would be great without the nudity in my opinion. The song is sub-par at best. I miss Todrick Hall when he actually poured his emotions into his work. Anyone remember Over The Rainbow? 

This is the Todrick Hall I miss. Now he sings/raps about bulges, being thick and whatever muscle guys he craves. Since he’s becoming slightly more noticed, he is getting cocky especially with his music. He’s so talented, but he’s wasting his lyrical skill to be your typical d-bag. It seems to me that he’s doing whatever he can just to make headlines. Not to inspire anyone. 

I hope that he gets back into inspiring the LGBTQ+ community (as I am a member) with substance, not ***. 

Nice song!! It's actually good, I just listened to it and it made me feel good, it was the vibe that I needed right now, so thank you.

I see what you mean about his change in attitude in his videos, maybe he's just taking advantage of the sudden impulse so he can get some coins, hopefully he'll refocus later on? I've no idea...

On 6/10/2021 at 12:38 PM, Alestaos said:

Did he pay those dancers tho :endit_sunglasses_fab_yas_queen:

I thought the exact same thing! I remember reading about that in relation to his "Nails, Hair, Hips, Heels" video, but look at the latest behind the scenes video, how come so many people work so hard for him? I don't think he's that terrible with paying, maybe he paid them afterwards?

PS: Can you guys tell me the name of the "b/tt naked" guy on top of the car? Todrick mentions him around 8:48 but I can't get the name right and I need to.... do some academic research :checkit_sipping_drinking_spill_tea:

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block