Watch the GAYEST. Video. EVER: Todrick Hall's "Rainin' Fellas"

15 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

And Im also shocked that you guys literally take every little thing I see so seriously and give me some type of speeches about my behavior and actually offend me :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

There's one thing you have to know about me: Im such a troll and I want to have fun here :matches:

@CrazyButItFeelsAllright @Popcornie @Korb

U cant just hide behind "trolling". Whether "trolling" or not you have to hold responsibility for the things that you say. Also just trolling around and trying to offend people is a pretty messed up hobby. As for you getting offended I am sorry because that is not what I wanted. All I want to do is give you some food for thought and a chance to do some self reflection. 

5 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

U cant just hide behind "trolling". Whether "trolling" or not you have to hold responsibility for the things that you say. Also just trolling around and trying to offend people is a pretty messed up hobby. As for you getting offended I am sorry because that is not what I wanted. All I want to do is give you some food for thought and a chance to do some self reflection. 

I'm not sad about it

7S8CKQx.gif

This thread is such a mess lol :jeanluc_ashamed_embarrassed_hide_facepalm_meme:

I’m not a fan of his either but I respect the work that went into this and I was thoroughly entertained. I might not rewatch this or stream the song but I can understand the appeal for others. Not sure why folks are always so triggered by his over-the-top femme delivery though; he doesn’t represent all gay/bi men and he’s not trying to. It’s not really a vibe I relate to but there’s nothing bad or wrong about it so let’s stop policing his masculinity. 

• Like 1
10 hours ago, Korb said:

Thinking is not your forte, you poor thing.:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Stop embarrassing yourself and exit the thread. Weren't you blocking me? Yet you're still here responding. Obviously I got you pressed as **** lol. Move on. 

I had to ban him from the thread. Aint nobody need you announcing your departure and your long *** Bible verses afterwards. May he find some peace :unbothered_apple_chew_bite_hair_eat_chomp_red:

15 hours ago, MmmBop said:

What are with the crazies in this thread? 
“Not enough representation” -Sorry, didn’t realize Britney, Madonna & others were using plus size dancers in their music videos. Their back up dancers are often fit, muscular and healthy. I see NOTHING wrong with that. Oh so, he’s a gay artist so how dare he use fit, muscular healthy male backup dancers. Good grief.

”Too many white men”. I mean, I swear I see several colours in there but again WHY DOES IT F^CKING MATTER WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS FOR ONLY THE SAKE OF APPEASING YOU SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS. *** **** you whiney princesses. Grow a pair. Get over it. The dancers/models are talented. They served. F^ck off with your “lacks representation” BS. 

“I hate that they’re feminine they don’t represent the gay community.” And sorry who the f^ck are you and do you think you speak for our community because you really probably don’t. I would argue the vast majority of gay men globally support art like drag, as it’s been demonstrated by the huge global success and expansion of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. If you have a problem with men breaking down gender norms for the sake of art and pushing the envelope to provoke & make a statement, you have some serious internalized homophobia you need to root out or go and talk to a therapist. 

The music video is pure GOLD. It’s not low budget. It’s not low quality. Bodies are indeed fit and the epitome of a masculine muscular healthy male body. I see nothing wrong with that at all. And their skin colour is totally irrelevant. They serve dancing slayage & make insecure bishes uncomfortable which is exactly what they likely intended: provoke & push boundaries. I’m not a feminine gay guy, but I ENVY a hot man who can pull off f^cking HEELS! Lol. I was SO impressed. 

Lastly, it would be prudent to remind oneself that it never was the “straight-acting” “masculine” “bros” who fought for gay rights & equality. It never has been. Ever. So show some *** **** respect, sit down and shut yo misguided mouths about feminine gay men not “representing” the gay community. Bish, learn your history. Learn your Stonewall history. And then come back here and tell me how embarrassed “people like this” make you feel. People like this made it OKAY to be who you are and love who you want regardless of s** & orientation. Masculine straight acting bro bros were hiding out like scared p^ssies while the feminine gay men were taking a stand because contrary to your narrow view they got bigger balls than you sweetie. 

yaaass kweeennn slayy hunny

gurlll twirl on that sis

slayyyy

6 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

The only thing you're achieving with this kind of clownery is proving our point that it's less about representation and more about thinking you're above feminine gay men. See yourself out. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

U ended him omg homophobia always loses 

• Haha 1
2 minutes ago, Rik said:

wow BANKS. Not u actually beint lana del ray. Omg I should have known? No one gets to tell your story other than u 

Omg, that video... I'm legitimately dying... :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm kinda here for the comparison, though. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Azealia is a problematic icon, but her fat-shaming Lana for looking like a perfectly normal person left a bad taste in my mouth. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

17 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

Omg, that video... I'm legitimately dying... :queenie_falling_dying_dead: I'm kinda here for the comparison, though. :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

Azealia is a problematic icon, but her fat-shaming Lana for looking like a perfectly normal person left a bad taste in my mouth. :gagacrash_driving_run_hit_lady_sunglasses:

I agree 100%

38 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

So, is this your equivalent of "Bro, you wanna step outside?" Ok, Mr. Testosterone... :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme: I'm a messy twink with sticks for arms, and this is clearly an online persona fit for a pop music forum, but at least I have an argument. :byetina_xtina_Christina_aguilera_pink_leave_bye_walk_leave_carpet_cheetah_hat:

not really im the last guy looking for a fight...i was just trolling you dont be so pressed 

• Haha 1
On 6/10/2021 at 3:10 PM, Jordan Miller said:

I know way too many people in this video :gloria_falling_stairs_trip:

Who's the fella that falls onto the cab? The way he looks at the camera makes it seem like he's an notable cameo like Lance Bass but can't seem to put my finger on it. 

I hadn't seen all the mess on this thread until I approved the latest comment :cackling_cackle_lol_what_unbelievable_disbelief_glasses_meme:

the video isn't too bad. Except for the nakedness, isn't it just like an average Lady Gaga video? :idkney_britney_glory_carpool_karaoke_unsure_idk_nervous: (when she used to be cool :gagasmile_smirk_lady_pink: )

tbh I'm not a huge fan of male singers, so the voice ends up being a bit annoying to me (kinda like Adam Levine, Puth and all of those that sing the same) but the song isn't thaaaat bad.

And I don't know why people seek representation on everything. It's like saying Justin Bieber represents all straight guys with his videos, or William Eyelash representing all women, I mean, if someone thinks a particular group isn't getting enough representation, then go out and do something on your own instead of expecting someone else to do the job. This guy is just doing his thing, and if people identify with it, good, and if they don't, then move on and look at something/someone else.

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block