Watch the GAYEST. Video. EVER: Todrick Hall's "Rainin' Fellas"

5 minutes ago, Korb said:

"Im asking companies to make ads with different types of gay people as well." This topic isn't about corporate gay pride marketing. Stop trying to gaslight me. You were talking about femininity in gay men in general and dragging Todderick essentially because you were responding to his video where he's feminine ,colorful, wearing heels and makeup, ect. Do you think I can't read, sweetheart? 

You say you defend LGBT people from homophobes, but the first thing you did in this thread was jump at the opportunity to say "EEWW" in disgust of a GAY MAN's music video because of how he dressed but now you wanna talk about pride month corporate shilling? That wasn't what you were originally saying in your OG comment Stop it.

"So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype."- YOU

I'm not going to keep arguing with you and quoting back to you what YOU already said. I don't come here to argue with homophobes and deal with self hating gays. I'm not your therapist and I'm not going to be gaslighted because your post is still up and I can clearly see what you originally wrote has nothing to do with what you're saying now. You're trying to back peddle cause you got called out by multiple ppl. 

@iAlwaysSingLive had the BEST response to you in this thread. Take it as a lesson. If you think denigrating feminine gay man is somehow "defending the LGBT community" ,then please stop. We don't need more people telling gay men how to act or look so we can be part of the status quo or be accepted by the straights. 

Most of us don't want to be accepted by straights. I mean look at Ellen, she was the face of the LGBT community because she wasn't ***ual, in your face. You know the straight approved kind of gay .

Prude and Virginal 

3 hours ago, Forestblaze said:

hello unrealistic body standards 😳 and those name choices.

Glad someone else thought this too. It's not just the video either. The song clearly references a specific type of guy: Caucasian, muscle jock. It's tiring and frustrating to see that in 2021 gay men continue idolizing this type of guy especially during Pride when we should be appreciating the diversity in the community. 

• Like 1
1 hour ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

I'd understand complaining about TV shows having shallow gay characters that are only there to be a stereotype, but this is a feminine gay man making his own music video, which you guys are talking crap about, so it's hard to see your complaints about the lack of "good" representation as anything other than internalized homophobia.

Besides, if straggots don't realize that there's many different types of gay people, that is their problem for being stupid, as it's not our job to educate the brain-dead.

Is this video/song really good representation though? Like you said, there are many different types of gay people, yet the video AND song only focus on a very small subset of the community. Sprinkling a few men of color around a predominantly white, muscular cast of guys doesn't constitute good representation IMO. 

• Like 1

Guys, calm down.

@LookButDontTouch stop looking for a fight, I'm starting to believe this is just a character so you can come here and make people react so you can release your frustration, for whatever reason. But don't do it, because this is a nice place for me and many others. I posted this so we can discuss it openly. I can't talk about this with anyone I know. So don't ruin it for me, please.

And the rest should know better: just don't answer to him. You've already expressed your point of view, you don't have to convince anyone.

And moderators, ACT. That's why you're here.

AND CAN SOMEONE ELSE ALSO SAY THAT THIS IS AN ACTUAL BOP?! Because it IS.

giphy.gif

• Like 1
3 hours ago, Korb said:

"Im asking companies to make ads with different types of gay people as well." This topic isn't about corporate gay pride marketing. Stop trying to gaslight me. You were talking about femininity in gay men in general and dragging Todderick essentially because you were responding to his video where he's feminine ,colorful, wearing heels and makeup, ect. Do you think I can't read, sweetheart? 

You say you defend LGBT people from homophobes, but the first thing you did in this thread was jump at the opportunity to say "EEWW" in disgust of a GAY MAN's music video because of how he dressed but now you wanna talk about pride month corporate shilling? That wasn't what you were originally saying in your OG comment Stop it.

"So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype."- YOU

I'm not going to keep arguing with you and quoting back to you what YOU already said. I don't come here to argue with homophobes and deal with self hating gays. I'm not your therapist and I'm not going to be gaslighted because your post is still up and I can clearly see what you originally wrote has nothing to do with what you're saying now. You're trying to back peddle cause you got called out by multiple ppl. 

@iAlwaysSingLive had the BEST response to you in this thread. Take it as a lesson. If you think denigrating feminine gay man is somehow "defending the LGBT community" ,then please stop. We don't need more people telling gay men how to act or look so we can be part of the status quo or be accepted by the straights. 

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Im not even reading your dumb post. Ive had enough of your fake smartnest. I know Im right and I didnt say anything wrong and you are only hurt because of your gay ego. Im blocking you here so stay silent forever drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

5 hours ago, MmmBop said:

Do you know the definition of a homophobe or a bigot? Unless you’re one of those they weren’t talking about you. Learn your dictionary terms.

HE LITERALLY ******* CALLED ME THAT A POST BEFORE :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Mean Girls Shut Up GIF

Im not even reading your dumb post. Ive had enough of your fake smartnest. I know Im right and I didnt say anything wrong and you are only hurt because of your gay ego. Im blocking you here so stay silent forever drag race no GIF by Robert E Blackmon

HE LITERALLY ******* CALLED ME THAT A POST BEFORE :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

aint nobody hurt over some twink on exhale LMAO:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:
Little cry baby. Next time don't say homophobic **** and u won't get dragged.:rihit_rihanna_annoyed_throw_walk_away_bye_irritated_mad:

original.gif

I blocked all of your sensitive ***** so don't even try to replay with your fake smartnest cause I wont see it anyway :matches: 

I know I said NOTHING wrong and I still stand by what I said and I know there's a lot of gay and bi guys that agree with me and we dont mean anything wrong, you only understand it like that which is so dumb. People with different opinion caused drama for no reason. Sorry not sorry for hurting your gay ego. All of my replays were kind while you whished me death for reportedly being "homophobic" lmaoooo. Absurd. Pathetic and disgusting. Im pretty sure karma will get you someday :matches: You clearly showed us an example of biphobia in the LGBT community here. Congrats. 

And at the end I have something important to say that comes right from my heart... 

Suck It Fox Tv GIF by ScreamQueens

1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So it's a shame to be a twink? LMAOOOOO AND YOU CALL ME HOMOPHOBIC WHILE YOU ARE :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

Thinking is not your forte, you poor thing.:awww_sarcastic_pout_britney_2006ney_idc_poor:
Stop embarrassing yourself and exit the thread. Weren't you blocking me? Yet you're still here responding. Obviously I got you pressed as **** lol. Move on. 

Btw if a straight person said what I said I definitely would start a fight with em :matches:

As a part of LGBT community I said that I want more masculine gays to do ads with gay pride so it didnt mean I dont want more feminine guys to do that. And as a human I said I didnt like thia video and obviously some biphobic feminine gays that stan James Charles got extremely mad about it for no reason :shadelaugh_tiffany_ny_new_york_ms_miss_cackle_laugh_lol_haha_hehe_lmao: 

What are with the crazies in this thread? 
“Not enough representation” -Sorry, didn’t realize Britney, Madonna & others were using plus size dancers in their music videos. Their back up dancers are often fit, muscular and healthy. I see NOTHING wrong with that. Oh so, he’s a gay artist so how dare he use fit, muscular healthy male backup dancers. Good grief.

”Too many white men”. I mean, I swear I see several colours in there but again WHY DOES IT F^CKING MATTER WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS FOR ONLY THE SAKE OF APPEASING YOU SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS. *** **** you whiney princesses. Grow a pair. Get over it. The dancers/models are talented. They served. F^ck off with your “lacks representation” BS. 

“I hate that they’re feminine they don’t represent the gay community.” And sorry who the f^ck are you and do you think you speak for our community because you really probably don’t. I would argue the vast majority of gay men globally support art like drag, as it’s been demonstrated by the huge global success and expansion of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. If you have a problem with men breaking down gender norms for the sake of art and pushing the envelope to provoke & make a statement, you have some serious internalized homophobia you need to root out or go and talk to a therapist. 

The music video is pure GOLD. It’s not low budget. It’s not low quality. Bodies are indeed fit and the epitome of a masculine muscular healthy male body. I see nothing wrong with that at all. And their skin colour is totally irrelevant. They serve dancing slayage & make insecure bishes uncomfortable which is exactly what they likely intended: provoke & push boundaries. I’m not a feminine gay guy, but I ENVY a hot man who can pull off f^cking HEELS! Lol. I was SO impressed. 

Lastly, it would be prudent to remind oneself that it never was the “straight-acting” “masculine” “bros” who fought for gay rights & equality. It never has been. Ever. So show some *** **** respect, sit down and shut yo misguided mouths about feminine gay men not “representing” the gay community. Bish, learn your history. Learn your Stonewall history. And then come back here and tell me how embarrassed “people like this” make you feel. People like this made it OKAY to be who you are and love who you want regardless of s** & orientation. Masculine straight acting bro bros were hiding out like scared p^ssies while the feminine gay men were taking a stand because contrary to your narrow view they got bigger balls than you sweetie. 

• Like 1
17 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

“I hate that they’re feminine they don’t represent the gay community.” And sorry who the f^ck are you and do you think you speak for our community because you really probably don’t. I would argue the vast majority of gay men globally support art like drag, as it’s been demonstrated by the huge global success and expansion of Ru Paul’s Drag Race. If you have a problem with men breaking down gender norms for the sake of art and pushing the envelope to provoke & make a statement, you have some serious internalized homophobia you need to root out or go and talk to a therapist. 

WHERE THE **** DID I SAY I HAVE A PROBLEM WITH MEN BREAKING DOWN GENDER NORMS?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

IM SO ******* TIRED OF PEOPLE ON EXHALE THAT CAN'T ******* READ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

GO BACK TO SCHOOL AND LEARN HOW TO READ TO UNDERSTAND THINGS :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap::liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

26 minutes ago, MmmBop said:

What are with the crazies in this thread? 
“Not enough representation” -Sorry, didn’t realize Britney, Madonna & others were using plus size dancers in their music videos. Their back up dancers are often fit, muscular and healthy. I see NOTHING wrong with that. Oh so, he’s a gay artist so how dare he use fit, muscular healthy male backup dancers. Good grief.

”Too many white men”. I mean, I swear I see several colours in there but again WHY DOES IT F^CKING MATTER WHAT COLOUR THEIR SKIN IS FOR ONLY THE SAKE OF APPEASING YOU SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIORS. *** **** you whiney princesses. Grow a pair. Get over it. The dancers/models are talented. They served. F^ck off with your “lacks representation” BS. 

The music video is pure GOLD. It’s not low budget. It’s not low quality. Bodies are indeed fit and the epitome of a masculine muscular healthy male body. I see nothing wrong with that at all. And their skin colour is totally irrelevant. They serve dancing slayage & make insecure bishes uncomfortable which is exactly what they likely intended: provoke & push boundaries. I’m not a feminine gay guy, but I ENVY a hot man who can pull off f^cking HEELS! Lol. I was SO impressed. 

Lastly, it would be prudent to remind oneself that it never was the “straight-acting” “masculine” “bros” who fought for gay rights & equality. It never has been. Ever. So show some *** **** respect, sit down and shut yo misguided mouths about feminine gay men not “representing” the gay community. Bish, learn your history. Learn your Stonewall history. And then come back here and tell me how embarrassed “people like this” make you feel. People like this made it OKAY to be who you are and love who you want regardless of s** & orientation. Masculine straight acting bro bros were hiding out like scared p^ssies while the feminine gay men were taking a stand because contrary to your narrow view they got bigger balls than you sweetie. 

My hero. 

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block