Watch the GAYEST. Video. EVER: Todrick Hall's "Rainin' Fellas"

2 minutes ago, Popcornie said:

I dont understand why you aspire to be a bad person, you clearly think being mean and "bad person" is somehow edgy and makes you special. You have the mindset of a bully, stop building your validation by dissing others and leaving rude comments, that doesnt make you a "king of exhale". You need to take a serious look on your life and work on your attitude. Otherwise you are on your way to a very unhappy life. I really dont mean this as a mean comment, just making observations from what Ive seen you post.. 

7S8CKQx.gif

1 minute ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

You literally called me a homophobe a post before. And not you calling a bi guy a homophobe :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

I hate how all of you twisted my comment and made me look like I hate feminine gays :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

It's like you hear me but you're not really listening :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I said I don't like feminine gay stereotype EVERYWHERE when there's lack of masculine gays promoting our community 

You act like gays/bi men can't be homophobic. They can. There's a lot of self hate in the community. 

You are literally backtracking now.

"Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that" this is just another version of the "I don't care if you're gay ,but do you have to shove it down my throat/do [x]?" If you REALLY thought NOTHING was wrong with this video, you would not have started with "EEWW" and then proceed to whine about feminine gays in media.

Furthermore,

"I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? " Nobody ******* asked you. Why are you telling us this? Congrats, you don't wear heels. Neither do I but you know what the difference is? I don't look down on men who do, especially not in a MUSIC VIDEO MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT. But you decided to make this all about yourself, even though it's totally irrelevant.

"Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype." What a great message. If you're gay, don't express yourself however you want to because it goes against the status quo and you'll never be accepted by society. Great ******* message. Now where have I heard this before?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

• Like 1
2 minutes ago, Korb said:

You act like gays/bi men can't be homophobic. They can. There's a lot of self hate in the community. 

You are literally backtracking now.

"Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that" this is just another version of the "I don't care if you're gay ,but do you have to shove it down my throat/do [x]?" If you REALLY thought NOTHING was wrong with this video, you would not have started with "EEWW" and then proceed to whine about feminine gays in media.

Furthermore,

"I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? " Nobody ******* asked you. Why are you telling us this? Congrats, you don't wear heels. Neither do I but you know what the difference is? I don't look down on men who do, especially not in a MUSIC VIDEO MEANT FOR ENTERTAINMENT. But you decided to make this all about yourself, even though it's totally irrelevant.

"Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype." What a great message. If you're gay, don't express yourself however you want to because it goes against the status quo and you'll never be accepted by society. Great ******* message. Now where have I heard this before?:ineedthetruth_oprah_huh_um_thinking_confused_what_truth_stare:

Well gay guys can be BIPHOBIC as well. This is extremely common thing. And I see what u are doing here. 

You have no ******* idea how many times I argued with homophobes defending myself and LGBT community, no matter if guys wore makeup, dresses, heels etc. You think I dont like how some drag queens look like? You think I dont like men wearing high boots when it looks good? You think I don't like makeup on men when it looks good? You think I don't belong to "gay culture"? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: You are only making assumptions about me I guess based on me being bi. 

I've always ******* supported being and expressing who you are. Im all here for it. But does it mean I can't look at someone and say "ew" as I dont like the way it looks on that person? It could look beter on other guy. James Charles for example, look at him. I'm allowed to share my opinion about public person. He's not cute at all. But do I ask him ti stop? NO!!!

I've seen during this pride month tons of ads with happy colorful gays dancing in dresses and heels. And Im happy for them but seeing it for the milionth time here on Exhale made me want to express my opinion and it made me kinda angry as reality doesnt look like that. Im not ******* asking gays to stop expressing what they feel :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Im asking companies to make ads with different types of gay people as well.

1 hour ago, MikeMasi said:

Thank you for saying this! It was bad enough feeling like I didn’t fit in with the “straight” community but today I don’t even fit in the “lgbt” community. It has gotten way out of control. Why can’t there also be promotion of a guy liking another guy without being feminine?

There is, watch "Love, Simon"

13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Eww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype.

Most of gay, bi guys aren't like that. 

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Stop promoting us like that everywhere :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Nothing makes my peen retract faster than men in makeup and heels. Live and let live though! 

• Haha 1
  • Like 1
13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Eww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype.

Most of gay, bi guys aren't like that. 

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Stop promoting us like that everywhere :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

theres currently here in brazil a beer company rolling an ad on tv to celebrate this pride month and theyve only showed drag queens and feminine gays

i didnt feel represented at all and its really difficult to feel part and proud of the lgbt community but I cant also hang out with straight guys only hahah 

maybe thats why it is so hard for me to make friends 

#FREEJEFF

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Wow for the first time someone called me a homophobe and wished me death not for liking guys. I have no words. 

Do you know the definition of a homophobe or a bigot? Unless you’re one of those they weren’t talking about you. Learn your dictionary terms.

I'd understand complaining about TV shows having shallow gay characters that are only there to be a stereotype, but this is a feminine gay man making his own music video, which you guys are talking crap about, so it's hard to see your complaints about the lack of "good" representation as anything other than internalized homophobia.

Besides, if straggots don't realize that there's many different types of gay people, that is their problem for being stupid, as it's not our job to educate the brain-dead.

• Like 1
7 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What a disgusting thing to say. Obviously you have deep rooted feelings about your appearance based on the type of avi’s you post. Always craving for acceptance and validation that you’re good looking. I’ve seen the pictures and you’re not exactly People’s ***iest Man Alive so rather than focus so much on online validation you should focus some time on being a better person :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Also your energy is radiantly feminine and that’s ok too. Stop the projection :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

Sounds like someone has internalized homophobia 

1 hour ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Well gay guys can be BIPHOBIC as well. This is extremely common thing. And I see what u are doing here. 

You have no ******* idea how many times I argued with homophobes defending myself and LGBT community, no matter if guys wore makeup, dresses, heels etc. You think I dont like how some drag queens look like? You think I dont like men wearing high boots when it looks good? You think I don't like makeup on men when it looks good? You think I don't belong to "gay culture"? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: You are only making assumptions about me I guess based on me being bi. 

I've always ******* supported being and expressing who you are. Im all here for it. But does it mean I can't look at someone and say "ew" as I dont like the way it looks on that person? It could look beter on other guy. James Charles for example, look at him. I'm allowed to share my opinion about public person. He's not cute at all. But do I ask him ti stop? NO!!!

I've seen during this pride month tons of ads with happy colorful gays dancing in dresses and heels. And Im happy for them but seeing it for the milionth time here on Exhale made me want to express my opinion and it made me kinda angry as reality doesnt look like that. Im not ******* asking gays to stop expressing what they feel :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: Im asking companies to make ads with different types of gay people as well.

"Im asking companies to make ads with different types of gay people as well." This topic isn't about corporate gay pride marketing. Stop trying to gaslight me. You were talking about femininity in gay men in general and dragging Todderick essentially because you were responding to his video where he's feminine ,colorful, wearing heels and makeup, ect. Do you think I can't read, sweetheart? 

You say you defend LGBT people from homophobes, but the first thing you did in this thread was jump at the opportunity to say "EEWW" in disgust of a GAY MAN's music video because of how he dressed but now you wanna talk about pride month corporate shilling? That wasn't what you were originally saying in your OG comment Stop it.

"So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype."- YOU

I'm not going to keep arguing with you and quoting back to you what YOU already said. I don't come here to argue with homophobes and deal with self hating gays. I'm not your therapist and I'm not going to be gaslighted because your post is still up and I can clearly see what you originally wrote has nothing to do with what you're saying now. You're trying to back peddle cause you got called out by multiple ppl. 

@iAlwaysSingLive had the BEST response to you in this thread. Take it as a lesson. If you think denigrating feminine gay man is somehow "defending the LGBT community" ,then please stop. We don't need more people telling gay men how to act or look so we can be part of the status quo or be accepted by the straights. 

• Like 1

Leave a comment!

Not so fast! Did you know you can post now and register later? If you are already a member of Exhale, sign in here and start posting!
If you are not logged in, your post will need to be manually approved by an Exhale moderator before it's visible to everyone.

Tap to reply!

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

We noticed you're using an ad blocker  :ehum_britney_um_unsure_confused_what:

Thanks for visiting Exhale! Your support is greatly appreciated 💜  

Exhale survives through advertising revenue. Please, disable your ad block extension to help us and continue browsing Exhale. 🙏

I've disabled ad block