Watch the GAYEST. Video. EVER: Todrick Hall's "Rainin' Fellas"

45 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

@Look But Don't Touch, not saying you're a bad person.

But I am a bad person :matches:

46 minutes ago, iAlwaysSingLive said:

You can't say, "Ew," and then proceed to say that there's nothing wrong with being feminine. Your post is the gay equivalent of the 'not like the other girls' meme. I used to think that way too because I was desperate for acceptance, but then I realized I was looking for acceptance in all the wrong places. You should look for acceptance in people who love and respect you because of who you are as a person, not because you're 'straight-acting'. Why would you want acceptance from people who would hate crime you if you were feminine anyway? Plus, if someone hates gay people, you being masculine won't change that. Feminine gay men are an important part of our history, and all of us (masculine or feminine) share very similar experiences, so you can't just throw feminine gay men under the bus for some faux acceptance. That kind of acceptance is absolutely worthless anyway. Plus, it's weird you're talking about stereotypes while saying low-key s#xist things and saying that you look like a straight guy.

You got me wrong. I don't hate feminine guys. I watch a lot of shows with gays like that etc. The one thing that bothers me is that when I hear ''gay'' there's almost ALWAYS that one type of a gay guy and people think that every gay, bi guys are like that because of that harmful stereotype. And they aren't even cute but ugly :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: It's getting annoying. Ignorance. Almost every freaking TV show - if there're gays, they are freaking feminine. I want to see more masculine guys in gay, bi roles because reality looks like that. I'm pretty sure there's more gays, bi like that in the closet than feminine guys that companies, TV shows try to promote so bad. Just saying, that stereotype is harmful to masculine queer guys as well that are in the closet as they are afraid of losing their ''masculinity''. Idk if that's their fault that they are afraid or fault of that stereotype.  

You think I think homophobia towards feminine guys is justified? Then u think wrong. Who cares about some ugly heteros in horrible shoes' opinion? I'm definitely not desperate for acceptance I just don't like ugly people :matches: 

• Haha 2
  • Like 3
16 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I'm definitely not desperate for acceptance I just don't like ugly people :matches: 

What a disgusting thing to say. Obviously you have deep rooted feelings about your appearance based on the type of avi’s you post. Always craving for acceptance and validation that you’re good looking. I’ve seen the pictures and you’re not exactly People’s ***iest Man Alive so rather than focus so much on online validation you should focus some time on being a better person :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Also your energy is radiantly feminine and that’s ok too. Stop the projection :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

🍻Intoxicate me, I’m a lush🍻

10 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

So tired of that colorful feminine gays on heels stereotype.

Lol. If people believe being gay is associated with being feminine, it is not the fault of the  LGBTQ+ community or the media. It is the fault of straight people who think like that, and who can get educated on the matter and know that there are different types of LGBTQ+ people - takes them a simple google search.

P!nk is an example of a celebrity who does not represent herself as a "cliche" women figure. Does that mean that all women are like that? No.   

36 minutes ago, maki93 said:

Lol. If people believe being gay is associated with being feminine, it is not the fault of the  LGBTQ+ community or the media. It is the fault of straight people who think like that, and who can get educated on the matter and know that there are different types of LGBTQ+ people - takes them a simple google search.

When did I say it's fault of LGBT people? :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

12 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Eww :ugh_britney_disgust_gross_ew:

Most of gay, bi guys aren't like that. 

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Stop promoting us like that everywhere :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

Pure homophobia and self hatred.

• Haha 1

The video is wonderful and there's some really hot guys in there too! Todderick can do everything and anything. Dance, choreograph, sing, direct. He's a successful gay black man who is unapologetically himself. 

Homophobes and bigots can go die.:staysalty_hands_rub_so_there_blue_walk_away_made_my_point:

12 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Nothing wrong with being that way but stop promoting LGBT people like that :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap:

I like guys and at the same time I don't wear heels, dresses, I'm not feminine. I look like a ''straight'' guy but I'm bi. What a shook. See? Guys liking guys will never be ''normal'' for other people when we continue EVERYWHERE that hurting stereotype. Companies ******* use that in their pride month ads etc. So annoying. This is not who we really are.

Thank you for saying this! It was bad enough feeling like I didn’t fit in with the “straight” community but today I don’t even fit in the “lgbt” community. It has gotten way out of control. Why can’t there also be promotion of a guy liking another guy without being feminine?

5 minutes ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

Wow for the first time someone called me a homophobe and wished me death not for liking guys. I have no words. 

WTF are you talking about? I wasn't talking to you.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:
 Unless this is you admitting to your homophobia? 

• Like 1
13 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

The media will always want to paint us this way. I realized this again when they put Lil Desperate X on the cover of Entertainment Weekly for Pride Month :sofedup_fed_up_miss_ny_ms_new_york_done_tiffany_pollard_eye_roll_eyeroll_whatever:

4 hours ago, CrazyButItFeelsAllright said:

What a disgusting thing to say. Obviously you have deep rooted feelings about your appearance based on the type of avi’s you post. Always craving for acceptance and validation that you’re good looking. I’ve seen the pictures and you’re not exactly People’s ***iest Man Alive so rather than focus so much on online validation you should focus some time on being a better person :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing: Also your energy is radiantly feminine and that’s ok too. Stop the projection :sendinglove_kissing_heart_love_blowing:

No 

7S8CKQx.gif

It was supposed to be empowering speech about my worth and behavior and I should have realized I'm not a good person and I want to change I guess but it didnt work out :gloria_falling_stairs_trip::matches:

8 minutes ago, Korb said:

WTF are you talking about? I wasn't talking to you.:rlynow_britney_really_clasped_um_ok_seriously:
 Unless this is you admitting to your homophobia? 

You literally called me a homophobe a post before. And not you calling a bi guy a homophobe :gloria_falling_stairs_trip: 

I hate how all of you twisted my comment and made me look like I hate feminine gays :liar_red_mad_angry_anger_yell_slap: 

It's like you hear me but you're not really listening :crying1_britney_sobbing_tears_2006_sad:

I said I don't like feminine gay stereotype EVERYWHERE when there's lack of masculine gays promoting our community 

4 hours ago, Look But Don't Touch said:

I dont understand why you aspire to be a bad person, you clearly think being mean and "bad person" is somehow edgy and makes you special. You have the mindset of a bully, stop building your validation by dissing others and leaving rude comments, that doesnt make you a "king of exhale". You need to take a serious look on your life and work on your attitude. Otherwise you are on your way to a very unhappy life. I really dont mean this as a mean comment, just making observations from what Ive seen you post..