BREAKING NEWS: Someone has filed a petition to terminate Britney’s conservatorship

26 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

How does that make sense? Britney is going to speak point blank and the period!

I mean, they want to encourage her not to tell the truth. They show her look, there is a petition to end, are you sure you want to talk? You have a chance to be free, think about what you want to say.

• Like 2

As much as I'm hoping this was filed by Britney or someone on her side, the payment issue makes me feel as if it was team con.

In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney made it known that she was gonna say something big at her meeting, and Team Con scrambled to make it look like they're giving Britney her way so she would cancel the meeting...

• Like 2
6 hours ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

As much as I'm hoping this was filed by Britney or someone on her side, the payment issue makes me feel as if it was team con.

In my opinion, I wouldn't be surprised if Britney made it known that she was gonna say something big at her meeting, and Team Con scrambled to make it look like they're giving Britney her way so she would cancel the meeting...

I really don’t think she’s the moron some of y’all make her out to be, I can’t see her telling them what she wants to say cuz doing so will just end up screwing herself, I believe she’s smarter than that.

2 minutes ago, MonaLisa613 said:

I really don’t think she’s the moron some of y’all make her out to be, I can’t see her telling them what she wants to say cuz doing so will just end up screwing herself, I believe she’s smarter than that.

It's not that she's a moron, but she's honest, and unfortunately, the people's dealing with aren't honest but know exactly how to legally justify their dishonesty.